Welcome to Gaia! ::

nuGen Staff Bibliophile

4,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
As you all hopefully know a spin off to ABC's tv series Once Upon a time is coming. The first 20 minutes was posted online and so far i have to say its amazing. As its approach becomes more and more anxious for the storyline i want to know how many people are going to watch since it seems that this fandom is Massive on here. I'd love to know! So Are you going to watch? heart heart xp biggrin

Shameless Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Popular Thread 100
I'm not. It's the first Alice adaptation I'm making a point to avoid. I absolutely hated what they did with Wonderland in Once Upon a Time, so there's absolutely no way I'll support the spinoff.
It's literally one of the two (of of the zillion) Alice adaptations I just don't care for at all. Which is cryin' shame. I never thought I'd dislike an interpretation/adaptation so much I wouldn't even watch. :/

nuGen Staff Bibliophile

4,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Salometic
I'm not. It's the first Alice adaptation I'm making a point to avoid. I absolutely hated what they did with Wonderland in Once Upon a Time, so there's absolutely no way I'll support the spinoff.
It's literally one of the two (of of the zillion) Alice adaptations I just don't care for at all. Which is cryin' shame. I never thought I'd dislike an interpretation/adaptation so much I wouldn't even watch. :/

yes i see your point. well do you know the manga Alice in the country of hearts,clovers and joker? Its a great adaption with different endings and little universes i recommend whee it greatly!

Shameless Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Writingismylife
Salometic

yes i see your point. well do you know the manga Alice in the country of hearts,clovers and joker? Its a great adaption with different endings and little universes i recommend whee it greatly!

Yess!! My computer background is actually of that right now. x3 It's definitely one of my favorite, even though I'm usually not into that genre.

nuGen Staff Bibliophile

4,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic

Yess!! My computer background is actually of that right now. x3 It's definitely one of my favorite, even though I'm usually not into that genre.

Not into that kind of genre of manga or not into manga in general?

Shameless Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic

Genre of manga. Manga is loooovely. biggrin

nuGen Staff Bibliophile

4,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic

Same here and yes manga is beautiful! Any kind of anime's you watch?

Shameless Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic

Yeah, I used to watch anime all the time, then kinda stopped. I sorta like a wide variety, I think. Sometimes comedy, then sometimes psychological horrors. razz But, my all time favorite is Rozen Maiden. Which uses some inspirations from Alice in Wonderland, actually.

nuGen Staff Bibliophile

4,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic

Yeah, I used to watch anime all the time, then kinda stopped. I sorta like a wide variety, I think. Sometimes comedy, then sometimes psychological horrors. razz But, my all time favorite is Rozen Maiden. Which uses some inspirations from Alice in Wonderland, actually.

Really? well i think i'm going to look it up now and watch the first episode! (don't worry! i can multitask)

Shameless Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic

Really? well i think i'm going to look it up now and watch the first episode! (don't worry! i can multitask)

Sweetness! It's awesome. Especially if you like goth-loli type looks. :3

nuGen Staff Bibliophile

4,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic

I love it so far!!! i love her style and i think this will be overall a great anime!

Shameless Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic
Writingismylife
Salometic

I love it so far!!! i love her style and i think this will be overall a great anime!

Yaay! I'm glad you like it!
~spreads lots of Rozen love~

biggrin

Wintry Avenger

This and the Syfy version are the only ones I've ever liked. Every other version ever made unsettles me. But this one is charming.

Sweet Consumer

13,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
I love it so far, and so far Jafar is my fav villain at the moment.

nuGen Staff Bibliophile

4,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
obamaurmama
This and the Syfy version are the only ones I've ever liked. Every other version ever made unsettles me. But this one is charming.

what syfy version? i think i should turn on my tv more o.o i'm watching it online..but i do enjoy any version

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff