Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
The onld one hands down because the new one is basically just lets make a story about the mad hatter who just happens to be Johnny Depp. In other words I think the new one exists only for Johnny Depp. It' really dosn't follow the books...

Friendly Consumer

I think both are pretty great o,o

Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
New one all da way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333
both exclaim
New movie, definitely new! It looks heaps better, has a better storyline and it's just more awesome!

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
I love almost every "Alice" version I see, but I like the 1980's one and, more importantly, the cartoon!! smile

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
kazzabee
New movie, definitely new! It looks heaps better, has a better storyline and it's just more awesome!

I really don't think it has a better plotline...It doesn't follow the book well at all, and not even "The Looking Glass," which the movie it is based on more than the first novel, despite it being called Alice in Wonderland. But the visuals, costumes, and animated characters are great! smile
Both....or should I say, all. heart

Gracious Hunter

9,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
NInja Assassin 1105
What do u prefere?

Old one by far. Disney can't top it...
i like the old one because i watched it as a kid, but i also kindof liked the new one because it went farther than the older one did, the problem i have with most alice in wonderland movies is that most try to mix "Alice's adventures in wonderland" and "through the looking glass" sweatdrop either way i still love both whee
Definitely the animated film
By 'old' which movie are you referring to? Because there are alot of Alice movies. Personally i like the 1933 movie the best.
The new one was kind of disappointing but still good.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff