Welcome to Gaia! ::

ummmmmm.......

1,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Cartoon > Tim burton version.

I found the one Tim burton made a disappointment because throughout the whole film I was like, THIS IS NOT HOW THE STORY GOES. When it go to 3/4 in I realized it was a sequel, like if they are going to make it a sequel couldn't they say so or make it obvious in the title.
Plus they change so many parts, like since when was there a white queen, or mad hatter and alice had a thing going on.

In my opinion, if anyone tries to make a remake of a disney film or an old childhood story, they need to stick to the story line completely. As tim burton already screwed the movie up as they made wonderland real, wonderland isn't real- alice is on drugs, yes alice is on drugs (LSD)

So yeah, I think I made my point clear.
I've never been a fan of the trippy Disney pile o' horse crap. I much prefer the new movie. Burton took from the books more while still making it his own.

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
simbacanroar
Cartoon > Tim burton version.

I found the one Tim burton made a disappointment because throughout the whole film I was like, THIS IS NOT HOW THE STORY GOES. When it go to 3/4 in I realized it was a sequel, like if they are going to make it a sequel couldn't they say so or make it obvious in the title.
Plus they change so many parts, like since when was there a white queen, or mad hatter and alice had a thing going on.

In my opinion, if anyone tries to make a remake of a disney film or an old childhood story, they need to stick to the story line completely. As tim burton already screwed the movie up as they made wonderland real, wonderland isn't real- alice is on drugs, yes alice is on drugs (LSD)

So yeah, I think I made my point clear.

So I take it that you've never in your life read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass. There are at least twenty film adaptations of AAIW and from the one's that I've seen, it doesn't seem that any of them follow the story as it is in the book. In the original story, the Mad Hatter doesn't have anything to do with Alice after the tea party, but he's a major character in Tim Burton's version. There is a White Queen and a whole chessboard of other characters.

Alice isn't on drugs either. Read the books, then make your argument about "sticking to the storyline completely".*

*Unless you're a troll. Then disregard.

1,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
spooky_sez
So I take it that you've never in your life read Alice's Adventures in Wonderland or Through the Looking Glass. There are at least twenty film adaptations of AAIW and from the one's that I've seen, it doesn't seem that any of them follow the story as it is in the book. In the original story, the Mad Hatter doesn't have anything to do with Alice after the tea party, but he's a major character in Tim Burton's version. There is a White Queen and a whole chessboard of other characters.

Alice isn't on drugs either. Read the books, then make your argument about "sticking to the storyline completely".*

Alice is on drugs, that's where the inspiration of the story came from. It's not clear in the storyline because why would they tell their audiences oh hey guys alice does drugs and the rest of the clan does too.
Yes there are different tales of alice's time in wonderland, but if you're going to call it alice in wonderland then stick to thee storyline- as the books set it's path already. Yes alice's adventures in wonderland is a different story being told but ey, it's call adventures not the one moment she first did LSD
heart LOVE THIS SJOW!!!!

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
simbacanroar
spooky_sez

Alice is on drugs, that's where the inspiration of the story came from. It's not clear in the storyline because why would they tell their audiences oh hey guys alice does drugs and the rest of the clan does too.
Yes there are different tales of alice's time in wonderland, but if you're going to call it alice in wonderland then stick to thee storyline- as the books set it's path already. Yes alice's adventures in wonderland is a different story being told but ey, it's call adventures not the one moment she first did LSD

Dumbass.

1,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
spooky_sez
Dumbass.

go look it up, dumbass.

7,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
The new movie is nice but my favorite will always be the old Disney one ! heart

8,200 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
cartoon <3

Shirtless Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
simbacanroar
spooky_sez

Alice is not on drugs, and the inspiration of the story did not come from her being on drugs. The original writer, Lewis Carroll,(around the 1800s) got the idea from a little girl who believed that actually did happen to her.

Shirtless Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I love the Tim Burton version, he did an edgy take on a classic tale, but my absolute favorite spin of of AAIW is Malice in Wonderland.

1,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
forever in the fire 94
Alice is not on drugs, and the inspiration of the story did not come from her being on drugs. The original writer, Lewis Carroll,(around the 1800s) got the idea from a little girl who believed that actually did happen to her.

Alice is on drugs. Chic probs was on drugs for that to happen to her.

Shirtless Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
simbacanroar
forever in the fire 94

Alice is on drugs. Chic probs was on drugs for that to happen to her.

What is it with you and Alice being on drugs? Maybe your the one on drugs, being so freaking obsessed with them.

1,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
forever in the fire 94
What is it with you and Alice being on drugs? Maybe your the one on drugs, being so freaking obsessed with them.

Because Alice is on drugs. No, I don't do drugs, nor am I obessed with it. Just trying to get everyone to recognize the factor that Alice is meant to be on drugs, and so are the characters. But since everyone seems to ignore that fact, I will continue on until it is recognized

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff