Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Gaian

4,850 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Guildmember 100
Have you ever played Mcgee Alice in wonderland or Alice: Madness returns? If yes, than what do you think of it? What is your favorite one and which platform do u prefer to play it on?

*p.s- my option is that the both games are pretty awesome, i prefer the first one i think the gameplay were better but the second one had better graphic and style.
p.s.s- i think this games is not really popular, what makes me kinda sad sad

Toothsome Phantom

Actually, these games are very popular, you just haven't been talking to the right people.

I only got a chance to play the second so far, but I love it. I have the art book for it, and highly, highly recommend it. Very unique. Dark, yet whimsical.

I love good platformers, and this game nailed it. The only thing that bothered me was if you get stuck, there's usually some awful voice loop you have to listen to.

User Image
I've only played the second one and it is by far my most favorite game ever. I actually want a tattoo of the oyster girls.

I loved the visuals, characters, and storyline.Everything. It's amazing.

P.S. I played it on the XBOX. I have it for the PS3 now, but have yet to play it.
I have both of them for the PC :3 I love them both, and call me mad, but I even listen to the soundtracks regularly XD I'm getting Alice: Madness Returns for the PS3 as soon as I can. They are by far my favorite games of all time ^-^

11,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I love the Alice Madness!! both games are awesome. I love playing them. I wish they would make another one!!! does anyone know if they will??
I'm not a big gamer. In fact, the only other games I play as much as I do Madness Returns is Pokemon. I remember when the first McGee game came out, but at that point I was too young to own it and didn't have the proper platform to play it on. But my boyfriend bought me Madness Returns not too long after we started dating to play on his X-Box, and I fell in love with the storyline, graphics, and overall style of the game. If I could chose a favorite of it all, I would say my favorite weapon is the Vorpal Blade/Cleaver, and my favorite dress is definitely the Steam Dress, and even though there's not much gameplay on the Tundraful landscape, it is my favorite. Alice, of course, is my favorite character while Cheshire Cat comes in a close second. I kind of want to play the original Alice game, but since I'm so used to the graphic from the sequel and the gameplay and weapons, I don't think I'd like it too much.

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
I have the game but haven't got too far into it. The art book is amazing though smile
I played both. I prefer the worlds in the first one but I like how much easier the second one is, plus the better graphics and collectibles.

Newbie Noob

The second one was great for what it was but I wish EA allowed more time/budget because the cut content really shows.

The first one is okay great storytelling and atmosphere but the gameplay is really hard to revisit after playing the smoother controls of Returns.

Demonic Shapeshifter

11,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
I still need to download the first one (the buy the 2nd game, get a free download of the 1st game).

I find the 2nd game a bit hard...>.> anyone else the same? or am I the only one?

Dapper Hunter

I played the second one, I liked the story, and the outfits, and the weapon upgrades.
Was a pretty fun game.

Conservative Explorer

I think they're great games. I love 3rd person adventure games like it.

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
This is The first time i have ever heard of such a Game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff