Lewis Carroll's Alice 0.32558139534884 32.6% [ 280 ]
McGee's Alice 0.29186046511628 29.2% [ 251 ]
Tim Burton Alice 0.32790697674419 32.8% [ 282 ]
none :- 0.054651162790698 5.5% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 860 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Magical Star

I love McGee's Alice.

The original Lewis Carroll version was alright. It's a nice children's story.
I really disliked Tim Burton's version. The only good thing for me was Alan Rickman as the caterpillar
I prefer Carroll's original version.

Revered Lunatic

22,050 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I love them all for their uniqueness!
... Is this actually a question that needs to be asked? The answer isn't obvious?

Generous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Tim Burtons Alice : Hate with every passion in my body. HATE

McGee Alice: She's pretty cool

Original: LOVE LOVE, Nothing compares to the original experience from the wonderful Lewis Carroll

Extra

Disney Alice: I adore her, she is nothing like the original book but, the art and whimsical feeling Disney brings to the world and, character is almost perfect compared to the original.

Eloquent Streaker

The only good adaptations of the book have been the Disney animated movie and American McGee's version. Every single other adaptation I've seen has ranged from mediocre to absolute s**t. The worst offender by far is Jack Sparrow Cosplaying as the Mad Hatter in Wonderland, which is what Burton's film should have been called considering how Alice, the TITULAR CHARACTER OF THE MOVIE got sidelined almost entirely to make room for a minor character from the books simply because Johnny Depp was (being terrible at) playing him.

Shirtless Daredevil

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tipsy 100
Personally I like them all, but i've always loved tim burton and disney movies. I wish burton's Alice had lighter hair and blue eyes like in the disney 2D movie.

Conservative Browser

2,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I know that I'll probably be the minority here when I say that as much as I often love Tim Burton's work, I actually didn't care a lot for his Alice in Wonderland movie. My favorite would have to Mcgee's Alice. Although I truly appreciate Lewis Carroll's Alice as well! It's also very good and the original. But overall, I'm quite fond of Mcgee's Alice the most. smile
I don't know the McGee version but I really like the Alice in the original, how he described her she is reallly unique

Hilarious Noob

1,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Tim Burton

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers