Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Gekko

I really didn't like his take on the Mad Hatter, nor did I like the Tim Burton movie at all. I really don't like Johnny Depp, nor do I like this whole Burton/Depp/Carter thing that always happens. My favorite version is the 1999 made for TV movie which cast Martin Short at the Mad Hatter.

Versatile Poster

I have been obsessed with Johnny Depp's Mad Hatter ever since the first time I first saw the movie on March 5th, 2010. I love him partially because I see aspects of myself in him and also because I find him inexplicably cute. His character, his design... everything about him. heart

Sorry for rambling. sweatdrop
Johnny Depp is all that and a bag of chips heart heart heart He is gorgeous and I have never seen him in a movie he hasn't owned.
Yesssss. I agreeee. Johnny Deppp is amazing whee And I love him as the Mad Hatterrrrr heart

Interesting Hunter

darlunsmith
i love alice wonderland movie {classic } disney one ! but i like the new one as well,Johnny Depp (as Mad Hatter)... Do you ?
He isagood actor

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
He was awesome in that movie. Johnny had brought that character to life and had made that movie into a success
it was entertaining. xd
ahaha what is this website
Johnny Depp is by far my most favorite actor to watch. He is and always will be one of the most diverse, successful actors of this age.

Sparkly Darling

16,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Storylined
I really didn't like his take on the Mad Hatter, nor did I like the Tim Burton movie at all. I really don't like Johnny Depp, nor do I like this whole Burton/Depp/Carter thing that always happens. My favorite version is the 1999 made for TV movie which cast Martin Short at the Mad Hatter.

I completely agree @___@

11,500 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I love the mad hatter! he's so cool and mad! I thought it was interesting that Alice and the hatter had a little bit of a love thing going on in the new Alice in wonderland movie.

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Johnny Depp is a pretty great actor and does justice to whimsical characters such as the Mad Hatter.

I mentioned this earlier, but I love the little jig he does at the end of the movie.

6,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
His contacts were sick.
Johnny depp is one sexy man but him at mad hatter did it for me i think te part was perfect
darlunsmith
i love alice wonderland movie {classic } disney one ! but i like the new one as well,Johnny Depp (as Mad Hatter)... Do you ?

In the movie he asks three times "Do you know why a raven is like a writing desk?" lol the question comes from one of edgar allen poes poems the raven biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff