Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love alice wonderland movie {classic } disney one ! but i like the new one as well,Johnny Depp (as Mad Hatter)... Do you ?
Yes, but I love the life Johnny Depp brings to most of his characters. I'm probably biased. wink
darlunsmith
i love alice wonderland movie {classic } disney one ! but i like the new one as well,Johnny Depp (as Mad Hatter)... Do you ?

Me too whee

OG Punk

13,300 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═════════════════════╗

Johnny Depp is sexy.
'Nuff said.

╚═════════════════════╝
Johnny Depp is absolutely EPIC. He made the alright (this is just my opinion) Disney movie into an INCREDIBLE movie! Well I know he didn't make it...but he is probably the main reason why it was so epic rofl 4laugh cool mrgreen
I love all versions of Alice and Wonderland. I love how some artist twists it. Have you ever seen the Syfy version of it, it's simply called Alice?
johnny deep made the Mad Hatter pretty much come to life and i think thats what made alice in wonderland, alice in wonderland.. nobody could have played the part better

Magnetic Friend

11,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
I never really cared for the classic one except for the Garden scene and the recent live action creeps me out.

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I think he was good in the movie but personally I am sick of seeing him in every tim burton movie.
Johnny deep made the movie better..if someone else played that roll i wouldnt have liked it as much
M43M43
I love all versions of Alice and Wonderland. I love how some artist twists it. Have you ever seen the Syfy version of it, it's simply called Alice?

I absolutely loved the Syfy Alice!!! I've tried to find it so I an buy it, but no luck. sad
Aednat Sin
M43M43

I absolutely loved the Syfy Alice!!! I've tried to find it so I an buy it, but no luck. sad

Oh man that sucks! I bought it at Walmart when it first came out, let someone borrow it, and they never gave it back. mad
M43M43
Aednat Sin
M43M43

Oh man that sucks! I bought it at Walmart when it first came out, let someone borrow it, and they never gave it back. mad

That always sucks when people do that.

Ruthless Giver

8,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Johnny Depp is a marvelous actor is perfect fer any roll including Mad Hatter!!!!!!
nope
easily the worst performance of his career

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas