Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i agree with ya 3nodding
Slaughter_Addicted
Never show any emotion thoughout the whole movie except blank?
I mean I the most she showed was A tinsy wensy little drop of anger.

Anyone else with me?
Her acting wasnt good I give her 0/5 stars but movie 5/5 stars

4,650 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Bastets Blessing
v e r n i a n - -
Maybe you weren't looking hard enough. British actors are quite odd...they are very well known for "not showing any emotion". But...if you know what you're looking for, it's there. The twitch of an eye...the inflection of a word. It's all there. Truly.

And I do believe that this has been said...but she had convinced herself it was a dream. One that she'd been having for YEARS. It would get a little redundant after a while, don't you think?
This.
And I thought she was a great Alice.

13,625 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gaian 50
i agree.. and ive watched this movie about 35 times. she is not the best actor. id give her 1/10 1 for her wardrobe

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
No, it is not just you. I hated that film. She is very stale. That toast needed a little jam.

5,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
hmhm.It's my belief that Tim Burton had her act that way to show just how one side and flat you can be if something like 'imagination' was taken away.Her father embodied the whimsical side of her and when he died she fell victim to the strict conformity of her mother's societal world.She regained herself in slaying the jabberwock,which could be viewed as said conformity.She had also found a father figure in the hatter,one that supported her to be herself to her full potential.At the end she regained her full personality,becoming more assertive and creative.

Divine Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
She was awesome during the movie
she was a bit emotionless but i think it was part of the hole ''dark'' thing going on whee
no youre the only person to notice this
ever
nobody watching this film ever had that thought cross their mind
thank you for educating us on this phenomena of bland performance in a film i feel really enlightened

User Image

Friendly Lunatic

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
no opinion really

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
ma favourite book and movie

Dangerous Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yea, the only thing she had going for herself was that she looked like an Alice and was pretty.. HEr acting wasn't that good. But still better than Kristen Stewart wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff