Welcome to Gaia! ::

New poll..

>__>; 1 100.0% [ 706 ]
Total Votes:[ 706 ]

Admires the distance it was thrown "hmmph! I won! Well,I have a question, is it your UN-birthday?" Looks around table while smiling, no one was annoyed with her.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

"I honestly haven't a clue."

Dapper Cleric

Strolls to the table and grins.
"Would you mind if I join you two?"
(haven't RPed in awhile, and will fall asleep soon I think. Ima groggy O_ozZz)
Giggles "if it's your birthday then NO.. But if it isn't, then Yes!" Stares at new person "hi! Want some tea?" Throws cup
{DANG The only way i can get a picture of Tara is by stealing it from PHOTO BUCKET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!}

Monster Lover

"More the merrier."
=D
"Of course, Company is fun!"

Dapper Cleric

Takes a seat and glances along the table
"Many thanks indeed! Well goodness, I think it IS my un-birthday, I completely seem to have forgotten!"
Starts to get a cup of tea and some tarts.

(asumming the un-birthday part was directed towards me)

Monster Lover

"I believe it's my un-birthday as well. How ironic."
/{To every one!} Gives you a cake and sings the song {alice posted it earlier} "so what is your name Unknown traveler?"

Dapper Cleric

"Mostly ironic indeed!, oh, well my name, it mostly depends on what you wish to call me! Many call me Boo, and others call me Jewels, I call me...me."
Dips a tart in her tea then eats some of the tart.
Nods and looks for her cup "HEY! ME! Have you seen a broken tea cup around here? That one just so happens to be mine!"

Dapper Cleric

Looks curiously at you.
"Why do you ask yourself a question?"
(reminds me of Uum from Umbridge)
giggles "I was calling You, Me!"sighs "Have You seen my cup?" {I love Alice! Matter of fact the pic I'm beggin for now, Is a purple haired version of Alice, only prettier, NO OFFENCE ALICE!!!!! So Stayne will love me.. Jk!}

Monster Lover

Sips tea while listening.
searches for cup and frowns WHY???"Leave it for ONE hour, and it dissipates!"{GTG bed now.... snoozed on comp, be back L8er!}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff