• Autobiographer 200
i like all versions of alice in wonderland >///w///<

Romantic Raider

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland (origional) - Lewis Caroll all the way! heart
Alice in Wonderland (Disney cartoon) - it's pretty good.
Alice in Wonderland (Disney Live Action) - Burton's adaptation? It's cool... but the original movies made by Disney or whoever made theme were not that captivating, but they were good movies.
Alice in the Country of Hearts (Manga) - yet to read.
The Looking Glass Wars (book) - I think you're refering to Alice through the looking glass and it has a movie adaptation with Kate Beckinsale as Alice - pretty good I might say! I like it.
SyFy Channel's version (movie) - I don't know of it... a link would be useful .. I know a halmark version that is very good.
And a dating sim on DeviantART. - didn't know of it.

I'm sure they're more adaptations.. there's even a game adaptation so what can I say it's a famous story. heart
starkitty101
Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland ;3 An ahmazing movie with an ahmazing director WITH an ahmazing Johnny. <3
i love the Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland!! it has a great director and awesome affects with make-up. And yes Johnny Depp razz if i even spelled that right
I like the Disney Cartoon because it's very original and i like it because its disney!!! whee

Devoted Citizen

13,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Oh goodness there are many more versions that that . A good example would be that there's an old Tv show called Adventures in Wonderland that was a live action Alice in Wonderland based show for kids.

Hmm In truth, there are so many interesting versions of Alice in Wonderland I really can't decide which one I like the best.
User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------Lil Says

The original. I know people say they like darker versions, but honestly, the original is almost as dark as it gets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*****

1,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
i love the original version of Alice in Wonderland.....but then again i watched 1,000 when i was a kid.

Dapper Dabbler

9,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
While the original book is my favorite, the Syfi version is amazing!! Andrew Lee Potts makes a better Hatter than Johnny Depp. I also like the manga, haven't finished reading it though. I don't really like either of the Disney movies though. The animated one freaked me out when I was little, lol.
cool
NikkiN123
I Know of 7 versions of Alice in Wonderland.

Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland (origional)
Alice in Wonderland (Disney cartoon)
Alice in Wonderland (Disney Live Action)
Alice in the Country of Hearts (Manga)
The Looking Glass Wars (book)
SyFy Channel's version (movie)
And a dating sim on DeviantART.

I absolutely LOVE Alice in Wonderland, and most if not all of the versions. Does any one have any Versions I've not heard of? Or do you just want to talk about the ones I have? biggrin
NikkiN123
I Know of 7 versions of Alice in Wonderland.

Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland (origional)
Alice in Wonderland (Disney cartoon)
Alice in Wonderland (Disney Live Action)
Alice in the Country of Hearts (Manga)
The Looking Glass Wars (book)
SyFy Channel's version (movie)
And a dating sim on DeviantART.

I absolutely LOVE Alice in Wonderland, and most if not all of the versions. Does any one have any Versions I've not heard of? Or do you just want to talk about the ones I have? biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games