Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
THE new VERSION!!!! biggrin DD 3-D rocks!

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
THE new VERSION!!!! biggrin DD 3-D rocks!
There is an amazing version of Alice in wonderland called Malice in wonderland its a more modern version that is awesomely messed up

11,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
i knw alice madness returns alice in wonderland ( tim burton) and disney alice in wonderland

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I really enjoyed the Alice in Wonderland (Disney Live Action) heart

Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Consumer 100
I like Heart No Kuni No Alice, personally (Alice in the Country of Hearts); But if videogame versions count, then I'd have to say the most recently released Alice: Madness Returns is my favorite of all.
I am in heart LOVE heart with Heart no Kuni no Alice (alice in the country of hearts)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blood Dupre is so awesome!!! I mean, a mad hatter MAFIOSO?????? epicX(a number that doesnt exist)
lol, it is by far my favourite version of alice in wonderland. me and my friend are actualy gunna cosplay and watch the movie while having a Mad Tea Party. yeah. we love it that much.
i cant wait till the movie comes out!!!!!!! have any of you seen the trailer?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts6MmJms2Rk
i want her to end up with Blood!!!! for any of you that havent read this most amasing manga.....

SHAME
ON
YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
read it!!!!!!!!!!! XD youll fall in love.
gomennasai for my rant... *bows*
lol

Punisher Reven's Princess

Fashionable Hunter

8,400 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
i love the 2009/2010 version cause its very different it involves the red queen kidnapping humans or "oysters" and sucking their emotions into bottles. biggrin

6,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Its a trick one but its between the original, the live action(revealed more of the actual story than the cartoon), and the new dark one they came out with: madness returns
I think that if we combine them all it would be the most amazing masterpiece ever!

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
My favorite version is the 1999 TV movie Alice in Wonderland with Tina Majorino. She plays an amazing Alice. Her costume is even the most unique of all the versions. The film is like both of the books combined. Martin Short plays the Mad Hatter and is THE best one ever. Also, Whoopi Goldberg makes the most fantastic Cheshire Cat. This movie gets the atmosphere, settings, coloring, music, and casting so right. It's just beautiful and surreal, and worth watching over and over.
u absolutly heart the live action one, but there is also one where alice grew up and so did wonderland. its a Grimm version and all the characters have murderous intentions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff