Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love the original and the manga version 4laugh
xcressellex
NikkiN123
Honored Aura
NikkiN123
Honored Aura
NikkiN123
I Know of 6 versions of Alice in Wonderland.

Alice's Adventure's in Wonderland (origional)
Alice in Wonderland (Disney cartoon)
Alice in Wonderland (Disney Live Action)
Alice in the Country of Hearts (Manga)
The Looking Glass Wars (book)
And a dating sim on DeviantART.

I absolutely LOVE Alice in Wonderland, and most if not all of the versions. Does any one have any Versions I've not heard of? Or do you just want to talk about the ones I have? biggrin
Alice in the Country of Hearts, if it hasn't already been listed. It's a manga, and a several part series. I'm also mad for Alice. Hope I've been some help!

sweatdrop Thank you for trying to help, though Next time I suggest reading the list. I already Readit, thank you though!! I love tha series and I only have one more volume to read. smile
oops! wink tell me how that goes, as I've been trying to get my paws on all of them, I can't seem to get volume two!

Ah, I get all of my manga from Borders, but seing as I'm not sure where you live and etc...Good luck!!! biggrin

i would say the origianal and the disney version
isnt the first one the one were she is like insane???? i like the newestone and the oldesst and the one in live thatz really old XD

5,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
NikkiN123
I Know of 7 versions of Alice in Wonderland.

SyFy Channel's version (movie)

I absolutely LOVE Alice in Wonderland, and most if not all of the versions. Does any one have any Versions I've not heard of? Or do you just want to talk about the ones I have? biggrin

I love alice in wonderland too !!! heart blaugh

I love Boris heart and Pierce heart !!! in alice in the country of hearts!!!!

oh yeah.. 3nodding and theres 'Pandora Hearts' that isnt on your list (manga/ anime) heart

'Rozen Maiden' that isnt on your list also (anime/manga) heart

and 'Kagihime Monogatari Eikyū Alice Rondo' (anime/manga) heart

and Gakuen Alice / Alice Academy heart
i liked the syfy version but tim burton's the best
Wonderland: Alice's New Musical Adventure
You can find the concept recording on iTunes and the Broadway recording will be released may 3rd
Well, their are a lot of Manga's and Anime's with Alice In Wonderland Theme's and i like a lot of them, so that's a hard question. but i think the original Disney version and Pondora Hearts are among my favorites. biggrin
I saw one where Alice was A BRUNETTE :O and she was wearing a YELLOW DRESS >:
My favorite version was the SyFy Channel's "Alice" xd . It's set in the future and Wonderland is in trouble. Awesome movie! xd
Hmm, the topic might be a bit old.

But interesting nonetheless, my favorite has been named a few times..

This one:

And it's recently released sequel:

Cultist

I grew up watching various Disney cartoons/movies, so Disney's depiction of it will always be my favorite. Now that I'm older, American McGee's vision is one I find more to my liking. If the movie had been made, it would have been awesome.

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
NONE

AMERICAN MCGEES ALICE IN WONDERLAND ISS DA BEST XD
iiLuvb Thee Disney Live Action Version smile

4,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Voter 100
xcressellex
NikkiN123
Honored Aura
NikkiN123
Honored Aura
NikkiN123
I Know of 6 versions of Alice in Wonderland.

Alice in the Country of Hearts, if it hasn't already been listed. It's a manga, and a several part series. I'm also mad for Alice. Hope I've been some help!

sweatdrop Thank you for trying to help, though Next time I suggest reading the list. I already Readit, thank you though!! I love tha series and I only have one more volume to read. smile
oops! wink tell me how that goes, as I've been trying to get my paws on all of them, I can't seem to get volume two!

Ah, I get all of my manga from Borders, but seing as I'm not sure where you live and etc...Good luck!!! biggrin

the disney version

Vicious Cutesmasher

7,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
Alexis_luvs_u_13
xcressellex
NikkiN123
Honored Aura
NikkiN123

the disney version

whoo hoo the disney version is awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out