Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
I Loved It so much but I expected more to be honest. Like they actors were so amazing and the animation,costumes etc where to die for but I was expecting it to be a little bit better ya know?

I thought the Hatters Dance at the was pointless but very entertaining razz The red queens head bugged me -___- it was way to big and I didnt expect the Dormmouse to be a girl lol, she was awesome!

I think that Tim Burton could have expanded more ideas and could have made the movie more on the edge of your seat lol
I feel the same way, my friend did also. After seeing the movie we were left with a ' this could of ended differently , or this could of worked better if.' sort of feeling. Like right after they told you that Alice had to put the White Queen back into power by being a champion, you already knew how it was going to end. That sort of bothered me a bit because I don't want to know the ending within the first like 20 minutes of the movie.....

1,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Flatterer 200
Exactly, like dont get me wrong, it was flipping amazeing!!!!

hopefully next time when Tim Burton makes a remakes of a classic book or disney movie he makes the story line more unpredictable razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff