Welcome to Gaia! ::

I watch it and even read the manga version. I heart it all the way~ ^-^
I think the Author of Pandora Hearts did a great job of leaving out important hints in a subtle manner. Even I didn't catch some things that happened earlier in the story xD

Sparkly Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I've watched the anime and read some of the manga~ 4laugh
you shouldnt watch the anime. its not bad or anything but theres only one season and its so good. so if you read the manga then you wont be sad that it ended and the anime is also a little different than the manga. So better off just reading the manga ^^

Lonely Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
I've watched the anime and read the manga. It's really good. ^.^

Devoted Wolf

9,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
frimohugz
I've just gotten into the Pandora hearts anime, and I think it's an awesome twist on the story. Any one here watch it? =P

I've seen the anime, and I really enjoyed it. I think it'd be better if they could have continued it, though. So, I highly recommend giving the manga a go, if you haven't already.

Lonely Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Philippa May Regnard
frimohugz
I've just gotten into the Pandora hearts anime, and I think it's an awesome twist on the story. Any one here watch it? =P

I've seen the anime, and I really enjoyed it. I think it'd be better if they could have continued it, though. So, I highly recommend giving the manga a go, if you haven't already.

Have you read the last few chapters of the manga? surprised Sorry, just curious. ^.^

Devoted Wolf

9,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark_Utopia
Philippa May Regnard
frimohugz

Have you read the last few chapters of the manga? surprised Sorry, just curious. ^.^

I am completely caught up to date on all scanlations of the series. Just waiting for Fallen Syndicate to release this latest update, now.

Lonely Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Philippa May Regnard
Dark_Utopia
Philippa May Regnard
frimohugz

I am completely caught up to date on all scanlations of the series. Just waiting for Fallen Syndicate to release this latest update, now.

Ah, ok. smile I don't wanna give spoilers for the thread, so I won't, but all I have to say is... Damn. lol

Devoted Wolf

9,100 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dark_Utopia
Philippa May Regnard
Dark_Utopia
Philippa May Regnard
frimohugz

Ah, ok. smile I don't wanna give spoilers for the thread, so I won't, but all I have to say is... Damn. lol

"Damn" indeed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
Philippa May Regnard
Dark_Utopia
Philippa May Regnard
Dark_Utopia
Philippa May Regnard
frimohugz

"Damn" indeed.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! D':

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games