Welcome to Gaia! ::

gaia_angelleft Bump__ gaia_angelright

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
gaia_nitemareleft Bump__ gaia_nitemareright
i watch it but when my brother saw it he said and i quote "what is this mother f***ery?"

Amorous Astronomer

11,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
fallen angel amestrian
i watch it but when my brother saw it he said and i quote "what is this mother f***ery?"

lol My older sister had the pretty much the same reaction when I showed it to her, but I talked her into watching it with me, and she ended up liking it!! smile
Yeah Pandora Hearts is cool. I dunno what's better, the manga or the anime. 3nodding They should have made more then 26 episodes! scream

Invisible Friend

i know people have already said this but you HAVE to read the manga if you think the anime is good. The manga is ongoing and reveals all the things that arent revealed in the anime. Sure the anime covers a few things but if you want to the truth of EVERYTHING you should definitely read the manga.

Invisible Friend

Luniz357
I used to watch Pandora Hearts with my sister,but the story keep messing with my head so I stopped reading it rofl

I respect your opinion but...how could you stop reading it?! The story is SUPPOSED TO mess with your head! And when everything finally gets revealed it all makes so much more sense!

Hilarious Seeker

3,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
sugoi milady desu dollie
Luniz357
I used to watch Pandora Hearts with my sister,but the story keep messing with my head so I stopped reading it rofl

I respect your opinion but...how could you stop reading it?! The story is SUPPOSED TO mess with your head! And when everything finally gets revealed it all makes so much more sense!

That's true but now i need more time to study and other things, i'll read it again when i have time...
Luniz357
sugoi milady desu dollie
Luniz357

That's true but now i need more time to study and other things, i'll read it again when i have time...

pandora hearts is the best in my mind and i love the manga. in the manga everything makes sense but what happens when someone cosplays oz which one would they be manga oz or anime oz heart eek

Invisible Friend

Yumi Gardel
Luniz357
sugoi milady desu dollie
Luniz357

pandora hearts is the best in my mind and i love the manga. in the manga everything makes sense but what happens when someone cosplays oz which one would they be manga oz or anime oz heart eek

Oz is oz
b-rabbit
no matter who cosplays him.
sugoi milady desu dollie
Yumi Gardel
Luniz357
sugoi milady desu dollie
Luniz357

Oz is oz
b-rabbit
no matter who cosplays him.

so very true
love that movie! beautiful!
i watched the whole anime and i was like OMG, but i didn't really like the way it ended. The manga was so much better. mrgreen
KrazyKewlKat21
fallen angel amestrian

lol My older sister had the pretty much the same reaction when I showed it to her, but I talked her into watching it with me, and she ended up liking it!! smile

thats so funny i made my older brother watch and he really liked it

Invisible Friend

Goyoreo45
i watched the whole anime and i was like OMG, but i didn't really like the way it ended. The manga was so much better. mrgreen

dont say WAS say IS. The manga IS still being written! ....sorry i'm like a super pandora hearts fan sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff