Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've just gotten into the Pandora hearts anime, and I think it's an awesome twist on the story. Any one here watch it? =P

Dangerous Lunatic

4,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
heart heart heart yeah it is so cool i love the manga! but that twist make my head explode O_O (not literary) hehe i'm so sad T^T for alice and oz and everyone else :S crying crying crying
frimohugz
I've just gotten into the Pandora hearts anime, and I think it's an awesome twist on the story. Any one here watch it? =P

lol Im only on episode seven razz it's so awesome!!! for me, the twist keeps me on my toes and interested. ^_^ dont tell me what happens though!
I'm just now finding out that Oz was in the Abyss for ten years and that Raven is Gilbert. I was like... :O and biggrin at the same time lol Gil is my favorite. =3
carito-hinata28
heart heart heart yeah it is so cool i love the manga! but that twist make my head explode O_O (not literary) hehe i'm so sad T^T for alice and oz and everyone else :S crying crying crying

lol Im only on episode seven it's so awesome!!! for me, the twist keeps me on my toes and interested. ^_^ dont tell me what happens though!
I'm just now finding out that Oz was in the Abyss for ten years and that Raven is Gilbert. I was like... :O and at the same time lol Gil is my favorite. =3

Dangerous Lunatic

4,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
biggrin haha i though you were already in the manga xP you have to watch every single cap and then read the manga! biggrin haha i think that anime have to change it name to "twist"
Oh my gosh I love Pandora Hearts! I've been reading the manga and its amazing!
Ofcourse ~

whee

Clean Noob

Hell yea.
<3 Pandora Hearts.

Gallant Knight

13,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
The manga is awesome. <3 I'd advise having tissues available at all times, though. It gets pretty rough in some places.
frimohugz

Me exclaim Meeeeee~ I watched it and at first I was horrified because of all the gruesome scenes, then I accidentally related all these with Pandora of mythology, and Alice in Wonderland. I found it interesting because somehow i can relate to the characters- I began to watch it and became addicted to it. I finished it to the end, and now I'm reading the manga which is more complex, which is what makes me like it all the more Ireally love it~ heart heart heart heart xp xp xp whee whee whee
carito-hinata28

I love it too! And I also read that part and am looking forward to finding out the truth about all this and how it will end. whee
I WATCH PANDORA HEARTS AND ITS AMAZING LOVE IT!!!!

Clean Member

i dont care just trying to get alot of gold so i could get something lol

Clean Member

gold gold gold lmao smile

Hilarious Seeker

3,650 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I used to watch Pandora Hearts with my sister,but the story keep messing with my head so I stopped reading it rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games