Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone ever played American McGee's Alice and Alice Madness Returns?

I personally think that this twisted version of Alice in Wonderland is better than the sugar-coated version. I really think so.
AND IT'S A BADASS, GOREY, VIOLENT, HELLUVA-FUN GAME.

Tell me what you think about it. smile

Weapons, Abilities, Characters, Storyline, anything. From Nurse Witless's potato nose to the Doll Maker's extreme crime. *spoilersss* XD

Moonlight Lover

6,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I think the games are amazing (both in storyline and style).

I heard a few years ago that they were planning on making a movie based on the first game, but it seems the film has sank down into Developmental Hell. sad
LilliannaWinterwolf
I think the games are amazing (both in storyline and style).

I heard a few years ago that they were planning on making a movie based on the first game, but it seems the film has sank down into Developmental Hell. sad

sad Aww, that would've been the best movie of all time, too (depending on the people making it, lol).

Animal Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
It's what I had hoped the Tim Burton version would turn out to be like. This disappointment bloomed. emo
Maddie Williams
It's what I had hoped the Tim Burton version would turn out to be like. This disappointment bloomed. emo

And sadness ensued, I know. crying

Dedicated Ladykiller

11,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hygienic 200
I absolutely loved the Alice games! biggrin Favorite outfit was the Hattress dress (from the DLC) I'm a sucker for steampunk anything. But, urgh, I really, really, really hated the therapist. Even from the beginning. He got what he deserved twisted

Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
Currently playing Madness Returns.
Then I'll play Amereican McGee's Alice.
It would've better more Ironic if Alice had found a away to lock Dr. Bumby in Wonderland.
Drop him in a valley full of Ruins. See how he'd do.

Rainbow Fairy

Madness Returns is one hell of a game. Its graphics, characters, storyline, everything. Just plain awe-freakin-some.
Favorite Costume: Siren Dress
Favorite Place: Queensland
Favorite Character: the Carpenter
Favorite Quote: "Unpleasantness, remote in time and space, has only as much power as vivid memory offers it."
Love this game AMG jsbsiwbdia owneowhebeiwnwn classified_fu classified_fu
scream
epicness...
the only word tht describes this game. i also agree tht its way bttr than the goody-goody version
jillianthebored
Has anyone ever played American McGee's Alice and Alice Madness Returns?

I personally think that this twisted version of Alice in Wonderland is better than the sugar-coated version. I really think so.
AND IT'S A BADASS, GOREY, VIOLENT, HELLUVA-FUN GAME.

Tell me what you think about it. smile

Weapons, Abilities, Characters, Storyline, anything. From Nurse Witless's potato nose to the Doll Maker's extreme crime. *spoilersss* XD
yus!!....i love it so so so sooooo much ive even got my little brother playng it now too and im on my second run blaugh heart

Cheery Firestarter

18,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
I love this game; Alice is my favourite cosplay (I'm told that I look like her). There's almost a stress release when slicing through Ruins. Only part I don't like is the Dollhouse.
I really dislike the part when you go into the paintings. Also, he first time I played it I was absolutely terrible at platforming, which is a lot of the game. I appreciated its morbidness and such. Some of the dialogue was corny though xD Like when she first shrinks and says, "Shall I disappear?" Great game nonetheless.

Newbie Gaian

I agree, I love Madness returns! heart

Timid Lover

8,450 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Friendly 100
i love this this game makes me feel giddy

Tipsy Genius

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I couldn't put the controller down when I first bought it. Played it every day until I beat it. LOVEEED it.

I'm kinda bummed because I wish it had more replay value to me, but I don't think I have the attention span to go through the whole thing another time...
But the initial experience was fabulous

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces