Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
I personally don't own the game...yet I've been debating for a while like the first time I heard of it all i could think was ok is she fighting crime or something in wonderland? I'm a tad lost. But them I saw the trailer and My jaw Dropped like WTF!?!?! Any way I've tried it and I'd give it about an 8 out of 10 because When I play games with horrific scenes I freak out mentally even though I know full well it's all fake XD like with resident evil 4 that game scared me to death the camera angle made it so you couldn't see what was around you. I put in some cheats and it made it less terrifying because I was invincible but this time is different because I don't have a code generator for my xbox 360. anyway I'll stop ranting about my gaming experiences just try to have fun with it XD so worth it

Eloquent Streaker

7/10. The stunning graphics, beautiful art style and decent plot are offset by fairly mediocre hack-n-slash gameplay and weak platforming elements.

It's better than the original, but still could've been so much better.
It's so awesome!!! :'D I love it.

6,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have the game and finished it in 3 days. I give it a 10/10 ESPECIALLY because when they released it, it was unfinished. It was absolutely fantastic.
My boyfriend owns it, well the newer one. Its a pretty wicked game. I personally love it and would give it a 9, I love the puzzles in it and like how the outfit changes to each level.

Anxious Associate

I own it, I love it. But I must give it an 8/10.
Graphics were amazing, transitioning from level to level was interesting, storyline was fun to watch.
I wish it would have been longer, only took me a week to finish . . . Also the confusing camera angles which I had to change constantly gave me a headache.
But other than that I loved it. <3
Cheshire Cat always made me grin when he appeared. ( That has nothing to do with anything, just thought I'd share~ )

Chanel and Dubstep generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 13!

Ive seen ads for it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Mab3KIWd6M

Heres an alice and wonderland my friends and i did!
im the cat
!

2,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have it and graphically speaking, it's amazing. The art style and presentation are worth playing it alone. From a gameplay perspective, it's about on the same level as the AG's Alice. Not great and a little above average. I think nostalgia plays a lot into how people view the original game. I went back and played the re-release of the game that came with Madness returns and while still a good game it's not what I had remembered back when I first played it. Overall, I'd give it an 8. Above average but the artwork and presentation make it a must play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff