Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ALICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream
twilight rofl
of course alice twilight is boring stare
Alice in Wonderland is better since all the characters are crazy, most of the characters in twilight are all very very similar
Alice! I mean, like Twilight's about vampires, bleh razz In Alice in Wonderland you see the wonders of what happens when you take drugs, kids xD
No, but seriously, Alice for sure ^.^
wonderland by a mile as its a tim burrton film an nothing tops that but then again wot would twilight be like if burrton had made it........
alice in wonderland cool
alice in wonderland of course...after all arnt we all that little bit mad wink
farliyana 1
alice or twillight???....hmmm... question question question question ....
nice smile
alice maybe....?...

Noble Traveler

Crunchy_Bunnies
Alice in wonderland, the book itself was and still is a great piece of littérateur while twilight is just some bs the Stephine Mayer got out of the toilet. Nuff said. talk2hand

I could be wrong, but I believe the word you're looking for is 'literature'.

xscroomsaw's Kouhai

Star-Crossed Lightbringer

Ittarius
Crunchy_Bunnies
Alice in wonderland, the book itself was and still is a great piece of littérateur while twilight is just some bs the Stephine Mayer got out of the toilet. Nuff said. talk2hand

Nah, I think your right. I misspelled it in the first place and the red line under it was driveing me crazy so I just put that one down. sweatdrop

Noble Traveler

That's not a very good comparison, in my opinion. First of all: Alice in Wonderland would mean specifically the movie(s), where the books are called Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass. And you didn't say either the movie or the book in either case, which is very important. Plus, the Alice books are very well-known, classic pieces of literature by a high profile author, where the Twilight books are new, pop-culture writings. Two VERY different things.
I'm not sure I could make a choice between the two, because they're not really similar enough to compare. All I have to say is: the Alice books are better books than the Twilight books (although I really like both... But I've only read the Alice books once, and I've read Twilight several times). And as far as the movies go- I never liked the animated Alice, and I've only seen the new one once, so I can't really say. But I did honestly like the Twilight movies when I saw them...

Noble Traveler

Crunchy_Bunnies
Ittarius
Crunchy_Bunnies

Nah, I think your right. I misspelled it in the first place and the red line under it was driveing me crazy so I just put that one down. sweatdrop

Lol, I understand. That happens to me quite often. :p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces