6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
gonk
sexychick 1992 Whoo
Eferret712
BUMP.
ps, who was the idiot to even ask which was better?! Twilight can't even be in the same sentence of twilight cuz twilight sucked the balls of Edwards and Jacobs baby who was breast-feeding on Bellas angry tits.(translation for Twilight fans, it sucked realy realy bad) ALice In Wonderland Definatly.
sexychick 1992 whoo
i agree an who even decided to make the stupid movie and book bs in the first place? like ya its good that its getting pple to read but do u no how boring the books are like OMG snoor fest!
thank you for quoteing me

4,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
OMG ALICE!!!!!! I like the Twilight Saga, but Alice in Wonderland is the best!!! Alice FTW!!

xscroomsaw's Kouhai

Star-Crossed Lightbringer

Alice in wonderland, the book itself was and still is a great piece of literature while twilight is just some bs the Stephine Mayer got out of the toilet. Nuff said. talk2hand

950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
hi i like twilight better blaugh 3nodding talk2hand razz redface

950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
hi i like alice better
Eferret712
gonk
sexychick 1992 Whoo
Eferret712
BUMP.
ps, who was the idiot to even ask which was better?! Twilight can't even be in the same sentence of twilight cuz twilight sucked the balls of Edwards and Jacobs baby who was breast-feeding on Bellas angry tits.(translation for Twilight fans, it sucked realy realy bad) ALice In Wonderland Definatly.
sexychick 1992 whoo
i agree an who even decided to make the stupid movie and book bs in the first place? like ya its good that its getting pple to read but do u no how boring the books are like OMG snoor fest!
thank you for quoteing me
oh your welcome

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
alice in wonderland

5,550 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
No point in asking me, I've read both of the alice books about 10 times. I've only read the twilight books once each.
thats easy! Alice in Wonderland
Crunchy_Bunnies
Alice in wonderland, the book itself was and still is a great piece of littérateur while twilight is just some bs the Stephine Mayer got out of the toilet. Nuff said. talk2hand
I agree

3,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Definitely Alice in Wonderland. I was a fantastic movie, plus i do not ever hear bickering nor rivalry over it.
Alice in Wonderland ♥
deffinatley Alice Twilight has Vampires that go out during the day whats that crap?!

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Alice!!!! because of MADHATTER!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff