• Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
♪ Alice~ for the win 4laugh
Of Course Alice!!
alice by a long shot
heart alice in wonderland all the way! heart
definatly alice. heart
Alice and Wonderland because it is soooooooooo cool and i loved it...i hated the twilight movie
farliyana 1
alice or twillight???....hmmm... question question question question ....

......... if there is a god he will bring Lewis Carroll back as a zombie to torment you for the rest of your days.

protip, secure all windows

oh and get me an autograph?

Friendly Vampire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
BUMP.
ps, who was the idiot to even ask which was better?! Twilight can't even be in the same sentence of Alice In Wonderland cuz twilight sucked the balls of Edward's and Jacob's baby who was breast-feeding on Bellas angry tits.(translation for Twilight fans, it sucked really really bad) Alice In Wonderland Definatly.
alice in wonderland ofcourse!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart
most definately alice cuz i think twighlight is gay
Eferret712
BUMP.
ps, who was the idiot to even ask which was better?! Twilight can't even be in the same sentence of twilight cuz twilight sucked the balls of Edwards and Jacobs baby who was breast-feeding on Bellas angry tits.(translation for Twilight fans, it sucked realy realy bad) ALice In Wonderland Definatly.
{quote="sexychick 1992 whoo"] i agree an who even decided to make the stupid movie and book bs in the first place? like ya its good that its getting pple to read but do u no how boring the books are like OMG snoor fest!

4,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
Alice in Wonderland! xp
ALICE!!! I love the book more than anything and the movie is great too!!! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers