Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I would like to say is Alice in cloverland is awesome heart
my fave charater is the twins. emotion_bigheart
i got the book of it and it's so cool. emotion_kirakira and some of the charaters are funny even peter the rabbit !!!! gaia_star
*thumbs up* i'll give that book a 4 stars and pies for everyone in gaia !!! yum_pumpkinpie
I was kinda confused by the story and was sad beacause I dont even know if they're gonna scantalate the last book. >w< I wanna know how it ends. I seriously like Borris and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (^.^)/
I really liked the manga but, I don't have enough money for the game... sad

Fashionable Genius

AAAHHH! I love that manga!
4laugh
Peter is actually my favorite. Everyone is like ewww the stalker one?
No, the adorably awkward socially inept one. ^___^

Devoted Mage

I've read and watched it. The Alice in the Country series is truly a wonderful read, even if some parts confused me at first. Unfortunately, I have not played the game..
I love just about everyone, but the two characters that I liked the most were Peter White and Joker.
heart I have it is amazing im currently reading the clover books although i love them all its so hard to choose a favorite but if i had to choose it would be julius,peter,boris or grey lol im a big fan i just cant get enough lol btw does anyone know any great roleplays for this manga? heart
Yes, I have, and I love it!

Dapper Bookworm

16,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
Boris is my faaavoriiteee~ heart

//I swear I don't have all the cheshire cat books and some of the other spin-offs\

Dapper Bookworm

16,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
AngelicBeats9
I was kinda confused by the story and was sad beacause I dont even know if they're gonna scantalate the last book. >w< I wanna know how it ends. I seriously like Borris and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (^.^)/

The last book for the Heart series you mean? (where tokyopop died before publishing 6?) It was taken up again and was republished in 3 omnibus volumes. (and you may be happy to know there is one volume shipping her with both the twins and another 7 volume series shipping her with boris)

Bashful Rogue

I kinda like Ace, because he's constantly lost, but I also like Boris~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas