Welcome to Gaia! ::

Winged Star

21,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winged 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I see a lot of threads which mention a kind of creepy feeling towards this relationship.
I mean....... it's NOT cannon and it's just a bit twisted. There was no mention of Wonderland changing to that extend because of Alice's mind or anything...... which would mean that the Hatter was like that to begin with and just...... crying
I find it really creepy.

Does anyone else thing so?
Anyone want to give me a good reason why I should NOT find it creepy?
love is love =/
there is nothing wrong with it at all.

Anxious Browser

12,625 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Well, if it helps you feel any better, Johnny Depp himself said that the Hatter and Alice had a brother-sister relationship. So if anything, seeing other people pair them up romantically is the same thing as incest smile That in itself can creep you out. So don't worry you're normal wink

Obsessive Sweetheart

13,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Love Machine 150
Kuramasan
I see a lot of threads which mention a kind of creepy feeling towards this relationship.
I mean....... it's NOT cannon and it's just a bit twisted. There was no mention of Wonderland changing to that extend because of Alice's mind or anything...... which would mean that the Hatter was like that to begin with and just...... crying
I find it really creepy.

Does anyone else thing so?
Anyone want to give me a good reason why I should NOT find it creepy?

You shouldn't find it creepy because they had more of a familial relationship, not a romantic relationship.

Divine Muse

Fangirls will pair up anyone.

Like StayneXWhite Queen will probably be next.
well, love is an untameable thing, it can basicly do whatever (and who everXD) it wants...
I think it's creepy when people draw the Disney version of the Mad Hatter being with the Alice. That's creepy to me.

I think the Hatter in this one was just creepy. But I watched the SyFy version Alice and I liked the romance between "Alice" and "Hatter". I think it depends on what it is :]
i agree
that love is love
and it's as simple as that...
you can't help who you love...
but if i was her i would have stayed forever!!!!
i love johnny depp
Duckky Finn
I think it's creepy when people draw the Disney version of the Mad Hatter being with the Alice. That's creepy to me.

I think the Hatter in this one was just creepy. But I watched the SyFy version Alice and I liked the romance between "Alice" and "Hatter". I think it depends on what it is :]

oh i always wanted hatter and alice to be in
love....but ew gross he was like 9million....
i enjoyed thier love in the movie
it made me smile alot and it
was how love should be...do anything for each other
always willing to protect the other
the trust
the loyalty..

god i live in a fairy tale of
what love should be lol rofl *faceplam*

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
They specifically removed all of the Hatter & Alice romance scenes because they felt it took away from the movie and made little sense. So why are we complaining after that has already been removed?
i'm not complaining..
i wanted the romance..

Nerd

Apparently, in the original screenplay there were supposed to be two kisses.

Soooo.. :]

Doting Darling

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
([CandyKoRn])

If they left the screenplay as it was originally it would almost look like a direct rip off of "WCMI" (Comic)... I'm glad they took another road. Though the beginning was still the same idea... Oh well.

Nerd

Petite Aristocrat
([CandyKoRn])

If they left the screenplay as it was originally it would almost look like a direct rip off of "WCMI" (Comic)... I'm glad they took another road. Though the beginning was still the same idea... Oh well.

True.

Hopefully they shot atleast one of them, so we have something to look forward to in the DVD extra's. :]

Divine Muse

([CandyKoRn])

They took it out because they did not want a peck on the cheek to be misinterpreted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff