Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

{
            ׺°”˜`”°º×The Sketching of the Post
            Where will we go
            Up is the only method
            Mad mad mad...

I'm obsessed i think i have watched almost every movie read the trilogy on multiple occasions, animes songs anything with a slight mention. I'm also a pretty heavy rper so who else is both of these, share your ideas what you would like.
            Let me know what character you would aim to join as too. Just so that is out of the way.
            I know this is rough but it's just a discussion of the beauty yet to come.

My ideas is as people imagination fades so is wonderland, there is a great war of the creatures of misimagination and softhearted illustrative cast of well loved original cast.
            I like lots of twisted around characters im more into american mcgee myself but i would like to collaborate to bring around the best in all alice.

Theres no wrong thing to say but if you can not manage a four paragraph minimum on your writing then please find entertainment else where.

I want to be Cheshirepuss. How does this begin? I haven't rollplayed before. sweatdrop

Kawaii Carnivore

ShadeWych
User Image

{
            ׺°”˜`”°º×The Sketching of the Post
            Where will we go
            Up is the only method
            Mad mad mad...

I'm obsessed i think i have watched almost every movie read the trilogy on multiple occasions, animes songs anything with a slight mention. I'm also a pretty heavy rper so who else is both of these, share your ideas what you would like.
            Let me know what character you would aim to join as too. Just so that is out of the way.
            I know this is rough but it's just a discussion of the beauty yet to come.

My ideas is as people imagination fades so is wonderland, there is a great war of the creatures of misimagination and softhearted illustrative cast of well loved original cast.
            I like lots of twisted around characters im more into american mcgee myself but i would like to collaborate to bring around the best in all alice.

Theres no wrong thing to say but if you can not manage a four paragraph minimum on your writing then please find entertainment else where.

Looks interesting ! Could I join?
As you can see ,somehow ,I love the mock turtle *O*.Well ,in my story ,he s slightly different ....And I thought it could be fun to develop this crybaby character .So you can count me in ,as the Mock Turtle.The idea of writing a lot also appeals to me.Just one tiny thing that you have to know : english is how to explain...not really my maternal language ?
Well ,I lived in the US the first 6 and half years of my life .But you know how children are : they forget easily.So I m orally bilingual ,but sometimes , my grammar constructions ...Are a bit crazy? Mad-Hatter like? But participating in a very literate rp like yours would be not only be extremely fun ,but good for me.
P.S : I love this drawing !
@ Fiaell, if your brand new to the idea of role playing you might want to take a look around barton town and get the idea of it before you sign up for this.

@ Nanaith Do you have posting example? (Link included) So I can see if your grammar & structure is what I'm looking for.
That's a very interesting character to pick most people just forget about the mock turtle completely.
Sounds like fabulous idea.

I was thinking that wonderland is second reality type thing lately. Like there is consciousness which is one socially semi-acceptable crazy, and then you are an alter ego in wonderland.
That's really as far as I got, but it would be more like doubling then single characters.

Kumacchiato's Prince

Demonic Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
User Image
"If this ever gets going please let me know, I might be interested in participating if there is enough interest."
User Image
II Earl Grey II
User Image
"If this ever gets going please let me know, I might be interested in participating if there is enough interest."
User Image

AS would I smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas