Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toast?

Toast! 1 100.0% [ 206 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Lucky Wrangler

Why Aekea Lost Won the Olympics
And why it isn't a bad thing, burnt toast aside.

I started this on the first few days of the event - then things got busy, so I couldn't keep up.
But help me complete the list! Just post new lines, and I'll add the ones I like!
Thanks to everyone who's helped so far, I don't want to clutter the list with your names but you're still cool!

---

We lost at the Escape the Fan game because we don't want to escape, we love the attention.
We lost at the ghostbusting game because we're not afraid of ghosts.
We lost at the vacuuming games because we're used to having robots do that kind of thing for us.
We lost at vacuuming games because we don't suck.
We lost at the click in order games because we're used to incredibly complicated calculations while building giant machines, and we can't believe anyone would waste our time on something that simple.
We lost at drive off the cliff because we aren't stupid enough to destroy our cars without GIANT explosions.
We lost at stop at the flag because our cars are souped up on speed.
We lost at the shooting games because we're too busy trying to fixed the ******** scopes on the rifles.
We lost at the good/bad games because we don't discriminate.
We lost at the crunches game because we don't need it, we're in perfect shape already.
We lost at the slashing games because only towns like Durem need to cut up the trash in their waterfalls themselves - we have intricate filtration systems run by machines.
We lost at washing Liam because that's a job best done slowly.
We lost at the heart-slashing game... because Liam stole them all before we could.
We lost at Enter the Code games because we're used to far more complexed codes and numbers.
We lost at the 'blow up the balloon' game because we're just not as full of hot air as the other teams.
We lost at "Connect, Avoid Virii" because we don't avoid Viruses. Our Firewalls take care of that."
We lost at Catch the Cats because we were too busy designing a dog version.
We lost at Spotlight because we all carry our own personal floodlights.
We lost at Connect the Dots because we were trying to make the dots shape robots, not bunnies.
We lost at Wash Mochi because he's just not as sexy as Liam.
We lost at all the "Don't" games because we don't like leaving a job unfinished.

We lost the Olympics because we were too busy being awesome. >D

Image form of the list so far, if you want to save it someplace - it's been shrunk to fit a sig too.
[IMG]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x61/labyrinthine_loser/Gaia/untitled.jpg[/IMG]

or
[img]http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x61/labyrinthine_loser/Gaia/AekeaWon.jpg[/img]
Done by Talon StarDrifter!
can u draw me please and i agree......and probably we lost because we svcked
probably question

6,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Epic win. gonk

Lucky Wrangler

For free drawings, visit this thread, lol.

Shirtless Friend

9,175 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I didn't do 500 crunches to cuddle with cellulite.
XDDDD omg that is too true,

shaydeotripious: ....wow..... stare are you sure it wasn't you who sucked?
shaydeotripious
can u draw me please and i agree......and probably we lost because we svcked

Still your tongue for a moment, troller. You've shot past the point of the thread. If you have nothing better to do than troll, do it somewhere else.

We win. Unique trophy ftw biggrin

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image

XD

Fo' sho'!
Quote:
shaydeotripious: ....wow..... stare are you sure it wasn't you who sucked?

i got mostly eights and nines on my first try on completing evreything.....does that suck or no

Lucky Wrangler

And yeah, I guess I'd have to debate the usage of the word 'losing', because we clearly won... but that aside, anyone have more suggestions?

I haven't got anything for the slashing games, or the blow up the balloon games or stuff.
Quote:
Still your tongue for a moment, troller. You've shot past the point of the thread. If you have nothing better to do than troll, do it somewhere else.

just voicing my opinions and wat i think is all
by the way i really dont care if we lost or not and i eat toast every day

CARlNA's Wife

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100
User ImageUser Image

Stereochrome, is it alright if I put those in my sig?
at least you can eat the toast?

whatcha gonna do with gold?
put it on a shelf and watch it get dusty?

toast ftw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces