• Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
TvivT
FALCON PUNCH@JIRAIYA >=O
User Image

D:<
*impels you with my spear*

User Image
If you want us to win.. cancel the contest. you're distracting our team from the actual Olympics.
Stalling them with giveaways.

Sex Symbol

oh wait.
on my last post
Mochi's bubbles float downwards and it seems to score me lower if any bubbles hit the bottom.
but I'm not sure..
like i said EVERY PERSON ON TEAM AEKEA SHOULD BUY THE WATER FST. SHIRT to show thier support

get more money so you can buy it buy posting in random places that team aekea rulz and do yous some jigsaws man!!!

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Persium
well for washing Mochi, Liam and cleaning the windshield it seems that it's best to wash them slowly. that way nothing's slipping out.
and vacuuming dustbunnies works similarly.
Driving off the cliff and do not vacuum explain themselves...
Ghostbuster seems to work for me if you do small circles with the cursor. the ghosts can't get away as easy.
Stop at the flag? go 3/4 of the way and break after that? maybe it's 5/6 but I can't be sure. @_@

vacuum shapes? The shapes will sit no matter where you vacuum, so just gently hover over a clump of shapes.
vacuum+? they'll be all over the place; at first just let the cursor sit in the middle of the mayhem and then move it a bit here or there, around the ones laying around. D:

uh.
I got nothing else.
I don't get 2s anymore with those ^3^
User Image

I see, i see. D:
They all seem to be getting better/easier with time. :3

User Image

Sex Symbol

Fox Master Devin
If you want us to win.. cancel the contest. you're distracting our team from the actual Olympics.

isn't it more about the score than the amount of games played? x:

Waffles

aekea!~ aekea!~ gooooooooo aekea! Black and white is as fine as night! aekea! GOOOOooooooooooooo aekea!!!

WE NEED TO GET TO THE TOP! XDDDDD i knwo we can all pull this off!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Fox Master Devin
User Image

Bad logic you've got there. Its called, window's. I have the thread/contest open in one, and games in the other. Its quite easy to multi-task child. :3

User Image
woooo! Go Aekea! heart
do you guys know how to get a good score on wash Mochi? i keep getting 4.5 and it only took me 13 seconds.

Sex Symbol

remed[y]
do you guys know how to get a good score on wash Mochi? i keep getting 4.5 and it only took me 13 seconds.

;3; I don't know I'm working on that one.

I got 5.1 after 15 seconds. I think it does have to do with the bubbles falling...
User Image

Maybe we could send all our mules to durem, and lose the games.

Sex Symbol

Pacifice
User Image

Maybe we could send all our mules to durem, and lose the games.

Sabotaging isn't very good spirit. D:

it'd have more impact to keep them here and get good scores~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas