So, how have things been going for everyone? <(^w^)>

Sagely Shade

19,425 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Poorly? >_>

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

Is it because the robot called you a mean name? .__.
WTF Robo
Clarification-
I believe the tension is based on the fact that the Durem meats are nearly triple our number and are all tremendous douche bags.
User ImageDeePee is a fact

exactly; they probably have half the number of athletes on their team so if we want to beat them we better stay up night and day clicking a pointing >8' |

I know it from my learnings

Sagely Shade

19,425 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
No cause these damn Olympics are a Jip! Your not centered an when you are you glitch out. An can you say Seizure! OMG!

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

O.O
Well... if that's what make people happy... I'LL DO MY BEST?

William C.: Yeah, but I only play for the items... then again, I can always buy the items in the marketplace!

Aekea Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hi. ^^

Umm, I'm bored. And I kind of suck at the Olympic games.

Overall score: 6.73 crying

Sagely Shade

19,425 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Once all the items are out they tend to fall like rocks.... I mean when they first come out yeah 1-5k but once the event is under way? 1-5 gold. biggrin

Makes Purchasing Event items easy though its sad to see event items go for so cheap.

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

Kiiloy: You did better than me; 6.29. .__.

William C.: Yeah, but that's the glory of it!
In a few years, they be pretty expensive... depending on how it looks... and how many years went by. :3

Uh, good and how are you?

Loyal Chum

26,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I thought an event like this would make people more sportman/sportswoman like..but sadly, I was mistaken... crying

Sagely Shade

19,425 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I must admit Last years shirts were nice though they didn't fit with most pants. Thus I'm not wearing mine... But I have all of them from last year bought for 200 gold per shirt. Cept Aekea cause that was my team then. smile

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

I'm alright, but I'll be back to the Okay status when I complete my goal~

Sagely Shade

19,425 Points
  • Headstrong Believer 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mars-San: When it comes to competing with one another it seems all humans can do is act Unsportsmanlike. Very few even know what the word Sporting is. Hopefully this year people wont post "Cheater" threads in all the forums....

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

Mars: Don't worry, give it some more time. There will be plenty of people in the next few hours or so and then the real war begins! People will whine, insult, and cheat! And I will take my place on top of the Olympics as Overlord Pocky!

William C.: Uwaa, lucky! I have all four shirts also, but barton was at least 4,000 and the others in the 1-2k range.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff