7 .. Almost there 0.11688311688312 11.7% [ 18 ]
8 .. w00t for me 0.2987012987013 29.9% [ 46 ]
9+ I kick a$$ 0.54545454545455 54.5% [ 84 ]
Poll whore option 0.0064935064935065 0.6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 154 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Hallowed Witch

Sorry, I was trying to up my scores... ^^;

Raffle is so so, I was hoping for more entries. All I can hope is that people are too busy playing the games to come to the forums. ><

Gracious Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Thank you, Suiken, I worked hard at it (it's not easy to do on a laptop xd )

and let's hope so, Zemalia. Our average has really gone up though, and we're only like .07 behind Barton! That's always good smile

Hallowed Witch

I think we really have the potential to rise up on the list today. Even if we don't, that's okay. I think the best part of events like this are threads where I get to spread the love of stuff I never use in my invo... lol.

I'm not questing for anything in particular, well... maybe G. Laurels but like heck I've got the funds for that (currently 700k). I love giving to people that don't have enough but are questing. That's why my other account is a Fairy. ^__^

Malevolent Sage

9,525 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
O_O Wow '-'

Gracious Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
That;s really nice of you, Zemalia.

I haven't gifted in a few days, 'cause I ran outta stuff to give xd Though I did buy a summoning tome for a friend... and my mule is on barton's team (my average there is only like 8 even or something, so no threat to there) and the forums there are nothing like here. It;s so much better in Aekea biggrin

and how the heck did you get 700k?!

Hallowed Witch

Lord_Suiken
O_O Wow '-'

Is that to my gold count... sweatdrop
oh i made it biggrin

Wants to be in both raffles biggrin 4laugh

User Image

Hallowed Witch

I'm an Exchanger. Buy cheap in the Exchange, sell on the MP. I've been working on getting it up to the million mark for a little over a year now. I'm an oldie member (2003), but I don't have many of the items since I don't believe in paying for more items. I understand it keeps Gaia running, but personally its not my thing.

I left my account sitting for a couple of years and came back and started making some money. About 200k of my funds is currently tied up in Masterpieces hoards.

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
whee I have an average of 8.81. Put me in the rafflez please? heart

Hallowed Witch

@ Kiyatato - You don't have high enough for the art raffle, but if you keep working towards it I'll add you in.

@ Zileto - adding you right now. ^__^ Thanks for team support!

Malevolent Sage

9,525 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
IA MNOW QUESTING TO SCORE OVER 9!! crying Everyone's scres are shaming my 8.88 xD. currently I have 8.91 though.

Gracious Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Zemalia
I'm an Exchanger. Buy cheap in the Exchange, sell on the MP. I've been working on getting it up to the million mark for a little over a year now. I'm an oldie member (2003), but I don't have many of the items since I don't believe in paying for more items. I understand it keeps Gaia running, but personally its not my thing.

I left my account sitting for a couple of years and came back and started making some money. About 200k of my funds is currently tied up in Masterpieces hoards.

Damn... See, I'm a hoarder, I never know if I'll use something again so i keep it just in case. Also, I suck at knowing whats a good price to sell and buy and such, so I'm not cut out for the market place. As to the gaia cash, well, I only put a certain amount into it, and I've hit my limit, so I won;t be buying anymore. But I do like what I've gotten with it ^-^
oh oops redface lol yeah me and my awesomeness reading skills...

Hallowed Witch

Kiyatato
oh oops redface lol yeah me and my awesomeness reading skills...

lol, its fine. ^__^ I might give you some free art if you stick around. I like your avi. ^__^

@Rappleart - it took me a while to get used to, but its basic economics. My brain works too fast, lol. Also, since I've been on Gaia for a while its pretty easy to tell what kind of stuff will rise faster than others. Skins, eyes, etc. are the really popular stuff right now. Thus the Masterpieces. But they've been fluxing A LOT lately. They'll have to wait another couple of months until I sell them. ><

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
20k raffle please ^^

http://www.imageno.com/9w5owsalncxdpic.html

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers