Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Sage

9,525 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
(NOT SOME SILLY SPAM POST I ASSURE YOU!!)
OK GUYS!! WARNING!!! BE VERY CAUTIOUS OF YOUR ACTIONS IN TOWNS AND RALLY!!!

There are a newly discovered team of hackers, or shall I say an " alliance" that are attempting to do some serious damage to gaia starting with the members' accounts. While in Rally My friends and I got a stream of anonymous challenge requests . We took screenshots to prove it!
The challenge is anonymous and if you accept it will ask you to click the speech bubble that pops up to claim a " prize" then logging you out of Gaia.

Authentic Screen-shots below!

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Just a heads up.

Aekea FTW!

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You best have a good score to go along with this spam (does not belong in the olympics thread)... stressed

ClickUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Me

Malevolent Sage

9,525 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Oh trust me. I do. But my score alone isn't gonna help us win. Especially if half our team members lose their accounts to this new "cult"

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
But… if our teammates are over here playing the games and upping their scores, they won't be in Rally. stare

Additionally, I've received one of those anonymous challenges. It was long before the Olympics started, so this is hardly a new development. I agree with you that it's bogus and that all Gaians should beware.

Malevolent Sage

9,525 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
The thig about it is, Tere is a clear conversation happening in the challenge bubbles, between some persons who weren't in the room. They seemed to be discussing scripts and lawsuits amongst othr topics such as "Barton will OWN" and "Who pact leader should be ". Seemed too fishy so I had to take screen shots and give everyone on the team a heads up before Trying to take it to the Mods..

Also, I agree with what you said about the scoring. My scores is currently 8.46 and I suck at Day2 games . That's why I made the move over to Rally with friends and ran int othat bogus scam.
( I actually fell for it but I changed my pw almost instantly)
Didn't this happen a couple months ago in towns?
I dont think this is new...it has been happening fr a while now...

Kawaii Exhibitionist

"Why... so... serious?"

I have no idea what any of that means. =/
      Then again...
      I've never played rally. EVER. >_>

User Image User Image

Current Overall Average: 9.87

Malevolent Sage

9,525 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
Never happened to me before. ^^First time, so if it happened in the past I'm sorry for making such a big deal out of it now ,however some people do need a heads up about it. People who were unaware of it such as myself.
I'm sorry
I never played in rally!

Melodious Shapeshifter

Arse Pocky
I'm sorry
I never played in rally!
Me, neither. But I fell for the deception, anyway. I'm having a feeling to quit Gaia one day. crying

Melodious Shapeshifter

And also, Rally isn't the only place where you'll get fake challenges. Just letting you all know for the accounts' sake.
This happened to me about 2 weeks ago but in a different way. I fell for it. I clicked accept and some sort of advertisement or something was playing over my avatars head. Then I got a second challenge by "Shadow" which then told me I had won a free prize, click here to claim it. The page it redirects you to when claming your "prize" is a download site. I happened to quickly close the internet browser so I don't think they got me.
I e-mailed Gaia about it because I had never seen such a hack before and I didn't know where to report it, seeing as the annoymous challenges being made to you are by gaians who cannot be seen. Now it happens very frequently while I am in rally so I just stay out of there.
The only thing you can do right now is stay out of rally(and other games it may happen in) till a fix is made.

Desirable Guildsman

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
Sketchy Chik
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You best have a good score to go along with this spam (does not belong in the olympics thread)... stressed

ClickUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Me

actually spam is allowed in the olympics forums and also this is not spam. this is a warning to help people avoid the scriptors and bots, hackers and scammers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff