Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here averyone can talk about what is the best way to win,
Give some tips
like the best ways to get 10.00
Also how to get above 10.00

about the mc letter give away we have to make this thread go to page 50 1st person in page 50 will get a mc letter
Free mc letter every 50 pages
50,100,150,200,etc good luck

Go Aekea

Hallowed Witch

In the don't shoot the hearts game, if you shoot them you get a score over 10.
i noticed in the car that u race to the flag if u brake right before it u still get 10 points even if it falls

Friendly Grabber

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
For the shoot the hearts/spades try to shoot them when they over lap. It'll count as one shot.
bUT WHEN UR SHOOTING HEARTS/SPADES does the time matter?
come on people

Kawaii Exhibitionist

"Why... so... serious?"

Time matters in every game you play.
      The faster, the better.

User Image User Image

Current Overall Average: 9.78

Friendly Bookworm

in Ghostbust, go in clockwise circles somewhat slowly over the clusters. You're bound to have them pop faster and be gone by 17 seconds.
what is the best way to vacume the stupid little triangles ans circles and stuff, also i seem to always do bad bad in click in order ne way theres a way to do it easy?
Actually in sime of the day 4 games like shoot the spades the small ones... its actually shots takns cuz if you watch the clock isnt going
sadjii i like ur spirit ur dressed in the flag colors what a big fan of our flag nice. me too i match with my flag lol
Wow people here dont really want mc letter's FREE. atleast do it for ur team.
JessyGLI
what is the best way to vacume the stupid little triangles ans circles and stuff, also i seem to always do bad bad in click in order ne way theres a way to do it easy?
i would love to help but i keep getting like.. 4 in those so xD

does anyone know how to get 10 in the brake the car thing? i seem to keep getting 2s even if i stop at the flag.

oh! for the shapes thing that you have to catch, keep clicking really fast in the center on the screen or where all the shapes paths clash unti you're down to like 3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff