Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hehe, thank you. I was an orc before they were even released as part of the comic, but I decided that Aekea would need some orc representation =p.

I'm actually enjoy most of these Aekea spirit avatars though, they are fun =D

viatorai's Waifu

Mewling Millionaire

AEKEA
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Haha, Very nice. xD
Orcs are cool. XDD;; [Well, in WoW they are. xD -snugs her old Orc and Troll duo from when she still had the game- I had a blue troll and a... green-ish Orc. xD;

I love the Aekea themed avvies.. xD -snugs her own- I love mine too though. xD Not sure if it's just cause it's mine or because I actually put some thought into this un. xDD;; Maybe a bit of both, ne?
Hehe, orcs are cool. I base everything off Warcraft orcs, they are what really got me into the green-skinned people. I still have a 70 orc, but being a rogue I don't play her much, I'm leveling a troll warrior.

Yes, I actually think I'm even more into the spirit of the team events this time around than I ever was. Aekea's colors are also really fun to work with.

viatorai's Waifu

Mewling Millionaire

AEKEA

I never actually had the game, but a trial.. and when I did I had a level 46 Troll Rogue and a level 44 or 45 Orc.. Warrior I believe.
But for a while there I'm afraid I was focusing a lot on my night elf. She got pretty uber. xD;;
User Image

Agh I'm feeling sick ;_;
Urg, NIGHT ELF! I WILL KILL!

No, but I really can't stand the alliance to be honest.

@BCM: That always sucks. All I can claim is that I'm starting to get tired. Wonderful art regardless of your current health.

viatorai's Waifu

Mewling Millionaire

AEKEA

The Alliance bugged me. xD
But the Night Elves were pretty ><;

AND OH SNAP.
Sankoo <3333 So perty, you made my avvie. <33
User Image

Marinity
AEKEA

I never actually had the game, but a trial.. and when I did I had a level 46 Troll Rogue and a level 44 or 45 Orc.. Warrior I believe.
But for a while there I'm afraid I was focusing a lot on my night elf. She got pretty uber. xD;;

What are your thoughts on the ending of Avatar???

User Image

Aekea Businesswoman

10,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Healer 50
User Image

BCM: You're not feeling well? Drinking water always seems to calm the body down. It's keeping me awake right now. xD

Lovely new art too. surprised

viatorai's Waifu

Mewling Millionaire

AEKEA

On how the series ended?
DUDE IT WAS EPIC! XD
Sozin's comet was Seriously Epic. xD; I don't care what anyone says. xD I kept on getting SO ticked when it would go to commercial because I was SO into it. I swear I practically didn't blink while watching it. My mouth was hanging open almost the whole time too, according to my mother. xD;
I kept squealing like a little fangirl over Zuko the whole time too.. [And screaming at parts -cough-]

But the fact that Avatar is over now makes me want to cry. T-T; Such a good series, but so short! I'd like to see more happen... and I mean.. the -kind- of did leave it open for something possible to happen.. with the fact that Azula sort of went Shapoof at the end of the episode and they didn't show what happened to her... And how Zuzu asked his dad about his mom... that could be a little tiny something.
But I don't think there will be anymore. -sob-
Avatar was like, the only show I was watching on TV at all as of late ><;; -twas addicted to Avatar.. and a very loyal fan- xD;
User Image

Yup, even though it was an excellent ending the series was way too short. I will miss it crying
The fight between Zuko and Azula was crazy eek
I would like to watch again from the beginning. . .well I gotta go. . .I'll be back in little bit

User Image

Sugary Snack

12,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
GO AEKEA!!! FOR THE GOLD!

seriously though im having fun just trying to figure out what the point of each mini game is ^_^ no good rules anywhere makes things interesting.

my avi is a steam punk cyborg! so he would love to live in aekea. tho the arms are a new addition.

can i have an art please? tis ok if your too busy ^_^

viatorai's Waifu

Mewling Millionaire

AEKEA
The fight between those two was EPIC But I almost screamed when... ah I won't spoil it for those that haven't seen it,... but for those that have,.. a hint, I almost screamed when he jumped out for Katara ><; I was like "OMG NO." ><;;;;; -such a horrible Zuko fangirl-
I'm going to lay down. I may make some more art tomorrow before I work :]
User Image
thank you very much.. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out