Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageWelcome to the Aekea Probe Station! This is a place to examine your fellow team-mates. Size each other up and egg on those low scorers to do better!User Image

Think someone needs to step up on their game? Tell them a bout it here!

Need a little help finding tips or banners? Check out our reference section!

Just wanna chill and enjoy the games? Take a short break from the games and get to know your fellow team mates!

Need some Avatar art? Have I got a snazzy store for you!

♥RULES: Follow Gaian TOS!♥

User Imageimages by Quatro.
User ImageHELPFUL RESOURCES FOR THE GOOD OF THE TEAM.
User Image

The Athlete's Guide to Victory - This here is a great place to figure out how to get the best out of your game!

The Aekea Town Guild Thread - GET YOUR BANNERS HERE! This is a great place to find banners, contests, and snazzy folk to talk to! You can even join a special Aekea Guild! Vereh-nice-ah! ;D

The Orc Cave - This thread is a great place to get to know our fellow Aekean Orcs! They're huge, they're tough, and they're a hellovah fine group of folk that share Aekean Pride!

Please PM me if you have any images to share along with other links to useful threads!
♥HEADSHOT ART SHOPPE!♥

Hello and welcome to my art shoppe! To see some of my work, you can check out my Deviantart Account or czech out the samples below! :3

✖Samples and Prices✖

Black and White Headshot Sketches: 5k Each
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Pastel Colour Works: 50k Each
[x] [x]

✖How to Order✖

1. Please, copy and fill out this form on your post:

[b] [color=red][size=24]++SUPER ULTRA MEGA ART FORM++[/size][/color][/b][color=red]
[b]Name:[/b][/color] (Your name here)
[b][color=red]Type:[/color] [/b](what kind of art you want)
[b][color=red]Reference: [/color][/b](post a picture or a detailed explanation of the features of your avatar/character)[b][color=red]
Description:[/color][/b] (What kind of attitude, pose, and features do you want your art to exhibit? I may not draw all items so tell me what I MUST include)
[b][color=red]Price:[/color][/b](what do you owe me? ;D )

2. Send me a trade with the page number that your order form is posted on and the price you are to pay.
3. When the art is completed, I will show you a sample and if you like it, we'll complete the trade. If not...then I'll try again. .___.U

✖SLOTS✖

NOTE: I will not put your name on the slots unless I have received your trade! D:

Sketches:
1.FukenMajin
2.Animus Seed
3.NoAirWithoutYou
4.Deep Stab
5. Satu-dahling
6. Josir

Pastel Colour:

need a power probe, my dear? cool
i am the number one probulator.

Niccu Bear's Princess

WANTARTS(EPEPEPEPEP).
Monsieur de La Nuit
WANTARTS(EPEPEPEPEP).

Hurry up and fill out a form Mon-mon~ 4laugh
I was thinking about it, but then I realized I'm poor. ;_;

Gracious Lunatic

Wow...everyone I know can draw, but me! XD
Fill out a form anyway, Chippeh. ninja
Super Ultra Mega LinZ
Fill out a form anyway, Chippeh. ninja
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

... heart ninja

straylogic's Wife

Distinct Businesswoman

Grruuu...I wanted a full body one ;.;

No orders for j00 D:<

Naw, let's see.

++SUPER ULTRA MEGA ART FORM++
Name:
Inexpensive Prostitute
Type: B/W headshots of both me and Stray
Reference: Hurr....User Image User Image
Description:
I want to look cool and dominant, damnit D< And if you could get the halo,tin hat and my long drag in I'd much appreciate it. o3o
You can do whatever you want to Stray(as long as you draw one horn and the Ninja HB). xDD
Price:10k

Niccu Bear's Princess

I'm trying to hurry!! D:
++SUPER ULTRA MEGA ART FORM++
Name:
mmmmmmmchips
Type: *
Reference: Pssh, 'chu know what my avatar looks like. It hasn't changed in years.
Description: Surprise me. <3
Price: *

* - I'm not actually sure what you're up to, telling me to fill out a form anyway. Just keep in mind I don't have too much gold. >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff