Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awsome animus! I'll try to get on that! Warning though....I suck at hats...but I'll try really hard to make yours not look wonky....and if that fails...could you maybe give me like a tektek or something of your hair?

Gracious Lunatic

Super Ultra Mega LinZ
Peaches Sebastian
Hi hi Linz. How is you?

Busy busy! This shop is hoppin! :O

I just got a new customer. x3

o_o cool beans!

I've decided that I want to learn to draw too. XD So I'm going to be taking art...maybe...hopefully. I need to get a camera...*random thoughts*
Super Ultra Mega LinZ
Awsome animus! I'll try to get on that! Warning though....I suck at hats...but I'll try really hard to make yours not look wonky....and if that fails...could you maybe give me like a tektek or something of your hair?
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I can do that.

User Image
Sweet beaver. :B
Super Ultra Mega LinZ
Sweet beaver. :B
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sour badgers.

User Image
++SUPER ULTRA MEGA ART FORM++
Name:
what a cunning stunt
Type: black and white sketch thingy~
Reference: i guess go off of the link in my siggy XP
Description:
i prefer to look bored and uh . . . i guess all that you HAVE to include is my skull hat
Price:5k? ill add a bit extra if you want ~

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
*skulks, booting over a lawn flamingo* >8D

Smoker

Jackathyn
*skulks, booting over a lawn flamingo* >8D

*laughs in unison with Soviet Jack* Y'just got CRUNKED!!
*is a little....tied up at the moment*

User Image

Smoker

*does a dance* and they call this turkey burger! oh yeah! you hear me! - we won! = u = .....

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
*tightens Danjahs' restraints with army knots, cackling madly* >3 *rubs his hands together*

Smoker

u_ u; perhaps ya could do without th'bows on her restraints Soviet Jack!! while deliciously festive they dun exactly speak how evil we are!!

>8D what now danjah!? weve imobolized y'super sonic Crotch Crunch, and y'about t'be fried with the power of y'own Bang Pow laser!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA-MUAHAHAHAH!!!!

Toothsome Lunatic

11,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
u_ u Well if we're going t'destroy her, sh'should look nice while w'do it! Besides... I used evil rope. ninja
... Mwahahahahaha!! *joins in Professor Keen Beans' cackling* >xD And nobody can save you from your deliciously painful fate!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff