BLARG. stare

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Inune
congratulations on finally breaking out of the "teenager" stage. 3nodding

welcome to the "tweens" stage, where beer is God's gift to mankind, oversexed frat guys rule the social strata, your weekly dilemma is how to make $4 feed you for an entire week despite having two jobs to pay for college textbook costs, and you can never eat enough instant ramen and drink enough caffeine while working overnight on that term paper you procrastinated for 3 months.

and yes, you should come check out the ED area. A rather sizable group of people on the ED main board like to parade around on their moral/intellectual high horse, but don't let them scare you off - some of us are still nice.

Thanks for the welcome, Inune! 4laugh Hm, but you've just started your tweens. too... @_@ Well, I hope I just don't face as many difficulties in my first months as a tween as you have. eek

I did check out the ED area--and found out it doesn't stand for educational sweatdrop --but haven't found any topics that interest me yet. Maybe I'll participate in religious topics in the future. 3nodding
badtzmaru
Thanks for the welcome, Inune! 4laugh Hm, but you've just started your tweens. too... @_@ Well, I hope I just don't face as many difficulties in my first months as a tween as you have. eek

Well I may have exaggerated.... a slight bit.....maybe....

But I HAVE pulled two straight all-nighters on a saturday and sunday to research from scratch and write a 6-page research paper that was due monday. If there's such a thing as caffeine poisoning, I probably would have gotten it that weekend.

Popular Defender

8,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items