Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Lunatic

Well the subject just about explains it. If you were in Adventure Time as your own invented character, who/what would you be? I for instance would be Rosa, a 15 year old were-jaguar adventurer with really dark brown hair and bright green eyes.
mermaid princess xD she lives in the sea of Ooo

Distinct Regular

Drevis - An 18 year old or at least in looks. A creature of steam and air. He is a former member of the Guild of Assassins. Having left them against their will, he is a contract mercenary.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
The watcher.
A mysterious man who has seen the begining and will se the end of time. He is the silent observer and keeps a record of everything that happens. He looks like a man wearing a long black cloak that has a collar that covers his mouth. His skin is a pale blue, his hair is black and his ees are gold within red
Fire Wizard twisted twisted twisted

Interstellar Warlord

I would have a 12 year old girl who is part cat.
Mine Would be A Gurl That Hates To Be Loved b/c When She Was A Little Girl Her Dad Gave Her Heart To The King Of Life So She Just Sits under A Bridge And Sings A Song About Her Life,Also She Has A Crush On Finn <3
I would be Princess Meena: princess over the mermaid kingdom. I would eat fish scales and be half evil, just to spice things up smile

Dapper Friend

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Robert Moore, ex-ruler of the Fancy Kingdom, but aged into retirement

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Valtiel the Watcher
The watcher.
A mysterious man who has seen the begining and will se the end of time. He is the silent observer and keeps a record of everything that happens. He looks like a man wearing a long black cloak that has a collar that covers his mouth. His skin is a pale blue, his hair is black and his ees are gold within red
Wait, itsn't that from Mad?

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I would be Fey Swordsman, princess of the Sword Kingdom. She has a huge crush on Jake, and hates Lady Rainicorn...

Greedy Werewolf

zMrEGirlz
I'd have to be Alixro, a young vampire pianist (that looks to be about 16 years old) with a major crush on Marceline who is doing everything to get her to go out with him! xd He'd have red hair and dark blue eyes, be fairly musclular, and wear kind of nerdy clothing.

You know what? I'm just gonna be a cute little bunny instead. heart

Hesitant Phantom

Chester The Trickster
Always Pulling pranks on everybody, especially Marceline & Jake xD

Handsome Hero

19,590 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Diego The Human - A Close Friend Of Finn And Jake Who Came From The Philippines .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff