Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Raider

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
I think the worst character is either CB or PB.

i take back about lsp
Umm what? I'm lumpin' fab

Feline Bookworm

11,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
I actually reaaally dislike Prince Gumball, not sure why though.

thewookieempire's Girlfriend

Bashful Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
My least favorite character is probably Fionna. I don't like her because she is too curvy, while Finn is straight and thin. I think I don't like her because the parallel universe is based on love, but Finn and Jake's universe is based on adventure and humor. whee Fionna just kind of pisses me off. Other than her, I also dislike Cake. She's too sassy, while Jake is lax and laid-back. Do people understand? sweatdrop
I think PB is the worst character cuz she really boring i dont really like fionna and jake either cuz its a stupid idea and they're nothing like finn and jake whee yum_puddi
i meant cake not jake sorz biggrin
I'm not a fan of Gumball, I guess it's because he's like the parallel version of PB. Meaning he's a dodger version of her razz If that make's any sense.

Lonely Smoker

I dont hate any of them but if i have to choose, ill say PB. Gawd, shes so annyoing. Correct me if im wrong but she ingores Finn. I wnna kill her sometimes!!! Heh
lemongrab..duh

Lonely Smoker

Kawaii Feliciana
lemongrab..duh

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahah. But i agree with you

Dedicated Raider

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
AmericanIdiotsHrtGrenades
Kawaii Feliciana
lemongrab..duh

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahah. But i agree with you

you.. really... smell... like.. dog... bunz.........!!! OOOOOOOAOAOAOOAAAOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_0A0
Lumpy space princess. just annoying and dumb...
its weird but I don't rlly like tree trunks for some reason. she just gets to me I guess. xp

Dedicated Raider

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
XdreadstyleX
its weird but I don't rlly like tree trunks for some reason. she just gets to me I guess. xp

You probably don't like her because of the episode where she,s in love with the pig and they were kissing which freaked all the candy people out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff