Welcome to Gaia! ::

OH MY GLOB FORGET THOSE TWO HOW ABOUT ME LSP!
im kidding lol
if i had to choose it would be bubblegum
Marceline I'm going to cosplay her for Anime Nebraskon! Bubblegums ok but she is so mean to Finn. I understand that she only sees Finn as a little boy but she could be nicer to him. I like how Marceline teases him its so cute!

Beloved Noob

5,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Flame Princess emotion_donotwant

Newbie Noob

14,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
I Pick Marceline biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

the Flame Princess wink

Savage Daredevil

candy-apple-red-dress
Even though you might want Finn and Marceline to be together. It's not likely to happen in the show. She even straight up told him that she wasn't interest in him in that way. It was in that episode that involved a couples only drive-in theater. And it was obvious that he didn't see her in that way either. They just see each other as friends. But in the land of fandom, anything is possible (not in the show though).

As for who he should be with I would say adventure but if I had to chose an actual character, I would say Flame Princess since she's just about the same age as Finn.

The episode you are referring to is Season Two's Twentieth Episode, "Go With Me". And yeah, you're absolutely right. emotion_yatta

Even in Incendium, he confessed, "Dude, I think I have a crush." So, it is highly possible he drops the Bubblegum obsession for FP. emotion_brofist

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Eh... so far I'm not shipping Finn with anyone. I like Marceline, Princess Bubblegum, and Flame Princess all as characters but Marceline and PB are both too old and not interested. As for Flame Princess, just because she's around his own age does not mean I want to ship them together. Flame Princess was right, they're just not compatible together as a couple. I think she will be the catalyst however for Finn to become a stronger person in that he needs to get over the fear of hurting her when he keeps her from destroying whole villages of innocent people.

So after all that, I'm going to side with Jake and say Wildberry Princess!

"What about Wildberry princess? She's small and plump, you could sleep on her like a pillow!"

EDIT: Oh my glob, totally forgot about Susan Strong. If I were going to pick someone regardless of their age in relation to Finn, it would be her. Girl is slammin'.

3,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Informer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I'd pick Marceline usually, but she's over 1000 and PB is 13 - so I'll go with PB. ^_^
Nope, defs not Marceline or Bubblegum for Finn. Bubbline is happening underneath our noses you guys. xD

I'd say Flame Princess for Finn, but I'm not so sure just yet.

3,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
Flame Princess because both PB and Marcy have shot down Finn.
redface hmm i think princess bubblegum because they are cute together heart

Tricky Bunny

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers