Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which person would you like to see Finn with?

Princess Bubblegum 0.31730769230769 31.7% [ 33 ]
Flame Princess 0.5 50.0% [ 52 ]
No one. A true adventurer needs no woman. 0.18269230769231 18.3% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Malevolent Genius

5,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Id go for Flame Princess, its just that PB seems like shes taking finn for granted~

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
SakuraSyaoran
Rabid Hampters
OMFG...Your siggy...
User Image

You can look but you can't touch

Well you can pet the screen like I do sometimes but still

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Rabid Hampters
SakuraSyaoran
Rabid Hampters
OMFG...Your siggy...
User Image

*Pets Screen*

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
SakuraSyaoran
Rabid Hampters
SakuraSyaoran
Rabid Hampters
OMFG...Your siggy...
User Image

*Pets Screen*

Yes pet it
Pet the Loki
Gah, too many people putting good reasons for FP and Finn so I'll just hide my opinion. I've always been on PB's side, but seeing how the show is going...that pair is dying. ): *sigh* I can dream.
So many good points for both sides!

I really adore both pairings and have a hard time deciding.
I am really sad that PB sort of strings Finn along, but I understand her reasons. It's just sad to see our beloved hero be down! That's one reason I am so glad FP has come around to distract Finn!

I am interested to see what happens.

But, really, with a hat like Finn's, I find it hard to see why PB can deny him. ;P

Liberal Fairy

I like PB but I think the message with her is that they can have a healthy relationship without romance, and Finn will eventually learn that he doesn't need to validate himself by being with either of them (the same lesson Fionna learns at the end of her episode, its pretty obvious what the theme here is)

PB doesn't string him along, she does like him, she's just not a *****, she's always been psychologically 18 and she sees the logic in not staying 13 and letting lemongrab take over the candy kingdom, which takes precedence over her apparent capacity for eternal youth. FP is gonna be the one that kills it for him, because her alignment is evil (they aren't compatible) and Finn wants to "fix" her because he's infatuated with an evil fire princess.

the show isn't a soap opera.
Kimi Doodles
â—˜ â—˜ â—˜

Why do these kinds of threads keep appearing? gonk Geez....
I'm still going to reply though since it's an actual discussion thread, not some "bash the other female" thread. x.x;

It kind of depends on your view I guess. Physically, the obvious choice in PB, considering FP tends to burn Finn. Not her fault in the slightest, but it's still a factor. But a factor that could officially be called "ruled out" because of Finn's discovery of Flame Shield.
Honestly, I think FP is the better option. Not JUST because I love them together. I think I ranted about this before in this thread, but it's not ONLY Finn we should be thinking about here. It takes two to tango, and two to maintain a healthy relationship. From FP's view, we can see a lonely girl who just started to explore a brand new world. She has very little knowledge of it, and I love the fact that Finn would be there to help her learn and grow as a person. Not to mention direct her away from the path of evil, as her father continues to pull her back. And looking at Finn's view, there's this princess that REALLY cares about him, and he REALLY likes her back, and really wants to change her and make her a better person. He's not JUST in it for the relationship, he's in it for HER as well. To help her experience Ooo. Even if that means defying nature... I think that's what I REALLY like about their relationship.

Now my thoughts on PB and Finn. I honestly used to ship them, but fell out of it when I realized how rough it is. In fact Finn getting into a relationship would almost be more impossible then being with FP. With FP he has to brave the elements. There's pain yes, but there's that strong love between them both, and absolutely no confusion. Meanwhile PB and Finn play this sort of "cat and mouse" game; PB let's Finn get closer, then moves away. Rinse, repeat. PB DOES like him, NOT as a lover, but as a friend. Not to mention they have COMPLETELY different goals i life; he's Hero of Ooo, and she's ruler of the Candy Kingdom. If royalty works anything like it does in our past history, marrying PB would force Finn to move into the Candy Kingdom and technically be tied to them. He would become their King, or at least large royal figure, and would have HUGE responsibilities along side PB. He wouldn't be able to call himself "Hero of Ooo" anymore, since he would have to stay completely affiliated with the Candy Kingdom: their enemies are his enemies. He couldn't run around and kick monster butt, or go looking for treasure; he would mostly have to stay in the Candy Kingdom and take care of Royal responsibilities. How is this different then his relationship with FP? Simple: Flame King believed that Finn was a Prince, thus "gave his daughter away" to him. She wouldn't end up as the next heir to the Flame Throne; instead she would rule whatever "Kingdom" Finn had. Meanwhile it would be a reversed situation with PB. Their futures go separate ways, and would greatly conflict if they married. PB HAS to rule her kingdom, and Finn CAN'T stay restricted to the Candy Kingdom. He's the savior to ALL of Ooo. Meanwhile FP is free to do as she wishes, since technically speaking she's not the "Flame Princess" anymore, so Finn isn't tied down nearly as much as he would be with PB.

..... I hope this all made sense ; A;'' I have a lot of thoughts on the matter.

â—˜ â—˜ â—˜
this is totally true dude! i totally agree! ^-^

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
No one. A true adventurer needs no woman. ...Or man.
yum_cupcake rolleyes 3nodding heart heart heart heart i personally think flame princess would win overall.......YAY F.P. heart heart heart heart 3nodding yum_cupcake rolleyes
Rabid Hampters
SakuraSyaoran
Rabid Hampters
SakuraSyaoran
Rabid Hampters
OMFG...Your siggy...
User Image

*Pets Screen*

Yes pet it
Pet the Loki

sooooooooo swag

Fashionable Member

7,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Flame princess and him have the cutest relationship.. heart they were ment to be
Flame princess all the way! She's cute, sweet and doesn't take Fynn for granted! Fynn can be her knight in tinfoil armor heart
First of all,
les b honest here.

Princess Bubblegum and Marceline will be the perfect couple. They probably wouldn't show this on the show, but hey, it's worth a shot. It's a tad obvious they have feelings for eachother, whether it's sexual of not. They were made for each other. <3 I think their relationship would be a lot easier than Princess Bubblegum with Finn. Their age is the same and they have the same level of maturity. This is my favorite couple!

Now, onto the REAL topic. Finn would be MUCH better off with Flame Princess. She's cute, loving, curious, just like Finn. They would have a much easier time being together and their the same age. They relate better.

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
- scarlet puppy -
Rabid Hampters
SakuraSyaoran
Rabid Hampters
SakuraSyaoran
Rabid Hampters
OMFG...Your siggy...
User Image