Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Everyone knows in the episode "Simon & Marcy" there was no sign of Marcy's dad. My question is did Hunson Abadeer just leave her with Simon for protection, Or did she run off with him? Or did He just not care at all?

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
That is a very interesting question.

Maybe at this point she didn't know she was a vampire or of her father.
Or maybe her mother since we don't know much about her, left her in the care of Simon.

I'm curious now.

Lonely Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
cows_make_milk

Or maybe her mother since we don't know much about her, left her in the care of Simon.

I'm curious now.

I really hope before they end adventure time (which I truley hope never happens because of the fact that it is my favorite show) that they do tell where he was. I mean, it honestly bothers the living crap out of me.It also draws me to whether or not she has a mom, because we all know that this is Adventure Time and she could of came out of a frog. I was reading up on Marcy's wiki, and I guess in the episode that Finn and Jake go to the Nightosphere (sp?) to get Marceline, there is a photo of her Hunson and young Marcy together, so she may or may not exist. Sorry to carry on. cx

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SKIZZERHANDS

I really hope before they end adventure time (which I truley hope never happens because of the fact that it is my favorite show) that they do tell where he was. I mean, it honestly bothers the living crap out of me.It also draws me to whether or not she has a mom, because we all know that this is Adventure Time and she could of came out of a frog. I was reading up on Marcy's wiki, and I guess in the episode that Finn and Jake go to the Nightosphere (sp?) to get Marceline, there is a photo of her Hunson and young Marcy together, so she may or may not exist. Sorry to carry on. cx

I know. Maybe it's like Zeus where he gave birth to his daughter out of his forehead.

They always like to drag things out but time's running out before Jeremy grows up and his voice get even deeper probably.

That is very interesting, well if she didn't exist it would explain her lack of screen time razz

Lonely Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
cows_make_milk
SKIZZERHANDS

I know. Maybe it's like Zeus where he gave birth to his daughter out of his forehead.

They always like to drag things out but time's running out before Jeremy grows up and his voice get even deeper probably.

That is very interesting, well if she didn't exist it would explain her lack of screen time razz

When the Simon and Marcy episode was due to air, I was all excited because I thought it was going to be this huge back story and then it wasn't. But the episode does show the first time PB, Marceline and Simon all met, because she was the pink goop with the soup. (hahaha that rhymed)
It's just all this huge story and if they don't answer all my questions I will be forever angry.

Alien Initiate

cows_make_milk

I'm curious now.

Well, in "Simon and Marcy" she doesn't appear to have the bite marks on her neck yet, meaning she's still only half-demon by that point. Which raises even more questions as to how she became half vampire. D:

As for her dad, maybe he was trapped in the Nightosphere or possibly just stayed there for a while and was oblivious to the events happening on Ooo? Like you said, it's possible she didn't know anything about her dad until a bit later in her life. Marcy's mom could have taking care of her until the Mushroom War happened and her mom died during it, and that's why Marcy was alone when Simon found her. emotion_8c Idk it's hard to say since Marcy doesn't talk about her history all that much. Hopefully it'll get addressed in a future episode, I love seeing the backstory of all the characters. 3nodding

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SKIZZERHANDS
cows_make_milk
SKIZZERHANDS

When the Simon and Marcy episode was due to air, I was all excited because I thought it was going to be this huge back story and then it wasn't. But the episode does show the first time PB, Marceline and Simon all met, because she was the pink goop with the soup. (hahaha that rhymed)
It's just all this huge story and if they don't answer all my questions I will be forever angry.

Actually the pink goo wasn't PB cause she said she had ancestors in one of the earlier episodes.]
Then again it could be her because she turned 13 to 18 and such.

I know what you mean.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Awkward White Tiger
cows_make_milk

I'm curious now.

Well, in "Simon and Marcy" she doesn't appear to have the bite marks on her neck yet, meaning she's still only half-demon by that point. Which raises even more questions as to how she became half vampire. D:

As for her dad, maybe he was trapped in the Nightosphere or possibly just stayed there for a while and was oblivious to the events happening on Ooo? Like you said, it's possible she didn't know anything about her dad until a bit later in her life. Marcy's mom could have taking care of her until the Mushroom War happened and her mom died during it, and that's why Marcy was alone when Simon found her. emotion_8c Idk it's hard to say since Marcy doesn't talk about her history all that much. Hopefully it'll get addressed in a future episode, I love seeing the backstory of all the characters. 3nodding

Yeah, I noticed the lack of bite marks too. It's possible that she might not remember much before the mushroom war.

Yeah because her bio is that she is forever 18, so what happened?

I love backstories too. I think it's taking so long for suspense and the fact to make all characters stories coincide and flow.

Lonely Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
cows_make_milk
SKIZZERHANDS
cows_make_milk
SKIZZERHANDS

Actually the pink goo wasn't PB cause she said she had ancestors in one of the earlier episodes.]
Then again it could be her because she turned 13 to 18 and such.

I know what you mean.

The only reason I think the goo was PB is because they seem to have a emotional bond that neither of them really understand, and it would make sense, because in a sense PB would of saved her life or whatever from her being sick.

I also wonder what makes Simon so protective over Marcy, if that has something to do with the reason why he's with her or..?

Ruthless Romantic

12,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
In the Encyclopedia of Ooo (if you haven't heard of or not, it is 'written' by Hudson Abadeer), Her father says "[He's] afraid that she and [him] were separated for a short time, mere centuries really, when [he] had a job that involved alot of travelling, spreading evil to various far-flung kingdoms. During those years, she and [him] were separated by an unavoidable Temperal Expanse. Thus regarding her childhood adventures with her poor, unfortunatemother, there is, now and evermore, naught to be heard but the Shadowfall of Nightospheric Silence." I do not know if this is canon or not, but it would explain quite a bit.
cows_make_milk

I'm curious now.
she wasn't vampire yet, she's half demon, half human. she became a vampire later

her father was probably busy ruling the nightosphere.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SKIZZERHANDS

The only reason I think the goo was PB is because they seem to have a emotional bond that neither of them really understand, and it would make sense, because in a sense PB would of saved her life or whatever from her being sick.

I also wonder what makes Simon so protective over Marcy, if that has something to do with the reason why he's with her or..?

Oh, so is what you are saying is that, that was the close relationship between them and everyone is coming to the conclusion that they were dating at some point?

I think Simon accidentally created PB or whoever that was and after he went insane he still visits Marcy because maybe he is subconsciously sorry that he wasn't able to protect her to the end

or

Remember when MarMar was telling Simon not to use the crown, maybe he's upset that he didn't keep that promise.

I wonder, I wonder.

Lonely Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
cows_make_milk
SKIZZERHANDS

Oh, so is what you are saying is that, that was the close relationship between them and everyone is coming to the conclusion that they were dating at some point?

I think Simon accidentally created PB or whoever that was and after he went insane he still visits Marcy because maybe he is subconsciously sorry that he wasn't able to protect her to the end

or

Remember when MarMar was telling Simon not to use the crown, maybe he's upset that he didn't keep that promise.

I wonder, I wonder.

I think it also explains the attachment from Simon to PB. I do honestly think that's why they are so close. I think he is sorry, that's why he still comes around, and Marcy lets him. It's all this huge attachment to one another.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SKIZZERHANDS

I think it also explains the attachment from Simon to PB. I do honestly think that's why they are so close. I think he is sorry, that's why he still comes around, and Marcy lets him. It's all this huge attachment to one another.

Yeah, I thought IK liked PB because she is similar to his fiancé Betty who left him after he started to do crazy things.

Yeah that sounds like pretty good reasons.

Lonely Gawker

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
cows_make_milk
SKIZZERHANDS

Yeah, I thought IK liked PB because she is similar to his fiancé Betty who left him after he started to do crazy things.

Yeah that sounds like pretty good reasons.

Thank you for the interesting conversation, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff