Welcome to Gaia! ::

MelodicxMonster's Partner

Invisible Gaian

What the heck is up with Finn?
I've noticed that all his other human lives arm missing a flippin arm!
What up with that? Does it mean Finn is destined not to have an arm? Will he lose it later in his life?

Dapper Dabbler

10,615 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My Heart Is For The Birds
What the heck is up with Finn?
I've noticed that all his other human lives arm missing a flippin arm!
What up with that? Does it mean Finn is destined not to have an arm? Will he lose it later in his life?

I've been noticing that too. He's prolly gonna loose an arm, or else they wouldn't have stressed it so much. but you never know with these writers.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
the newest episode answered this very question.

in a past life, finn was a human girl, Shoko, who only had one arm. you can watch the episode here

Omnipresent Cultist

11,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I think the writers started doing more drugs while creating the newest episodes. They've gotten so weird and creepy D:

Gracious Fairy

Captain frankenberry
I think the writers started doing more drugs while creating the newest episodes. They've gotten so weird and creepy D:

I second that

MelodicxMonster's Partner

Invisible Gaian

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

in a past life, finn was a human girl, Shoko, who only had one arm. you can watch the episode here

Yes. I watched that. That's what made me ask this question in the first place. It does not answer my question however.
Because in two other episodes besides this one he looses the same arm and gets a replacement that looks roughly the same every time.
So that's why I ask the question, will the Finn we know lose his arm and get a replacement.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
My Heart Is For The Birds
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Yes. I watched that. That's what made me ask this question in the first place. It does not answer my question however.
Because in two other episodes besides this one he looses the same arm and gets a replacement that looks roughly the same every time.
So that's why I ask the question, will the Finn we know lose his arm and get a replacement.

at the moment, it's only present in alternate realities. but if it were to happen, it certainly would make sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff