Welcome to Gaia! ::

It always remind of the time when I'd hang out with a dear friend of mine in New York, we would sit and watch Adventure Time for hours. What is your favorite memory of Adventure Time?
Erm...though I cant really think of specific memories, I find AT very close to my life. My friends like it too, but I can't really explain the relationship I have with the cartoon. Like, the way characters talk has rubbed off on me, and sometimes episode plots even coincide with my life, which I find creepy and hopeful. Or its just warped my perception into thinking about it too much. When someone mentions AT, I just stop and think and blank out the outside world. My sympathy for characters is huge...like I'd feel more sorry for them than if my best friends family died, which sounds horrible and mean, and wow, I'm mad.
Sorry to go on, and I don't know of anyone who's had the same/similar experience, but Adventure Time is driving me insane........

Wilderness Waffles

24,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Partygoer 500
I have a relative that has cancer and when ever I come over when they are feeling up to hanging out we chill and watch Adventure Time! whee
IT¨S MATEMATICAL!!! he he i always do it whee

Anxious Smoker

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
My favorite memory would have to be when I used to watch it with one of my friends. We used to make a blanket nest and watch a bunch of Adventure Time and Regular Show. uwu And every Monday when the new episode aired we would wait until we got to see each other to watch it together. I miss that.

thewookieempire's Girlfriend

Bashful Flatterer

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
A special and significant memory of mine is watching it with my entire family. My family loves Adventure Time, including my grandparents. 3nodding My twin sister and I are addicted with the show and we even watch many repeats together. My sis and I are probably the closest in the family; we can tell each other anything if we have to. emotion_hug We have become so attached to Adventure Time that we have inside jokes from it that no one else understands or finds funny! Mondays have become a big deal! We would (and still do) obsess over the new episode and watch it with our butts at the edge of the couch. xD Adventure Time has become an important part of my life. What was a kid's show with many hilarious adventures, has become a meaningful and touching show with countless morals and life lessons. emotion_yatta

Dapper Lunatic

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
I had my best friend come over and he was really buggered about something I did and we just settled down and watched adventure time and it just repaired our friendship. It was awesome blaugh

Hilarious Member

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
My nephew use to makes jokes all the time at me. Like "Do you know what time it is?!" and of course I would answer him (3:50am) and he would be like "Nope, it's Adventure Time!" I would never know what he was talking about. LOL. But then 2 years ago, I had my son Jeremiah. I started trying to find him shows to watch and I saw Adventure Time on Cartoon Network. Now every time I see it, I just giggle. I love my nephew Hunter so much, and also my son Jeremiah!<3

#AdventureTimeForever! ^.^
#WonderfulMemories!

Witty Vampire

10,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100
The memory of when I discovered that Cartoon Network is back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff