Yes it does Hayyyterrr

Otherworldly Lunatic

17,875 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Niran Silving
Yes it does Hayyyterrr

im a grownup. the show is for teens with no life srsly <.< i got better sense then to watch that crap

Celestial Dog

Alcide de Wolf
Niran Silving
Yes it does Hayyyterrr

im a growup. the show is for teens with no life srsly <.< i got better sense then to watch that crap
...I'm just gonna.

Quote this statement and soak up every bit of idiocy it holds. Oh man this is rich.

momijis_girl's Husband

Perfect Werewolf

Alcide de Wolf
Niran Silving
Yes it does Hayyyterrr

im a growup. the show is for teens with no life srsly <.< i got better sense then to watch that crap

Dont you mean grownup? Not growup. And thats not true. i have a life and I watch it. If I didnt have a life, I'd be dead...common sense xd

O.G. Ladykiller

18,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Alcide de Wolf
Niran Silving
Yes it does Hayyyterrr

No, you don't understand.

Adventure Time BECOMES your life. emotion_kirakira

Unbeatable Hunter

Alcide de Wolf
why ppl like this show srsly? it dont make since

Why does any one like any thing? The answer: They just do and sometimes without reason.
Alcide de Wolf

I found this rather funny to say the least since the guy who's complaining about something not making sense typed out "since" instead of "sense".
Alcide de Wolf
Niran Silving
Yes it does Hayyyterrr

im a grownup. the show is for teens with no life srsly <.< i got better sense then to watch that crap

And now he uses the word "sense" but in the wrong context. Are you sure you're a grown up sir? You sound like the type of person who hates "childish" things. So...why are you on Gaia?

Otherworldly Lunatic

17,875 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
CheerfuI SmiIe
Alcide de Wolf

I found this rather funny to say the least since the guy who's complaining about something not making sense typed out "since" instead of "sense".

that may be BUT i am NOT a dude irl <.<
Alcide de Wolf
CheerfuI SmiIe
Alcide de Wolf

that may be BUT i am NOT a dude irl <.<

Excuse my "rude" assumption miss. I was basing my knowledge of your gender off of your avatar gender. I almost forgot that there are "grown ups" who pretend to be the opposite gender online. My mistake. emotion_awesome

Celestial Dog

Gender notwithstanding, that doesn't really excuse your insistence of being an 'adult' and too mature for Adventure Time yet having godawful grammar and spelling capabilities.

Not to mention you're playing the "I'm too old for this" card while whining on a site whose target audience is young teenagers.
IM SO GROWNUP
IM GONNA MAKE A TOPIC ABOUT PEOPLE WHO WATCH DIS SHOW AND HOW DARE IMMATURE AND HAVE NO LIFE

COZ U KNO
I HAV A LIFE
AND ITS A GROWN UP ONE.
AND ITS TOTALLY MATURE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items