Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Borg

Aivree
Mayor Gravity
Aivree
Princess FIame
Theyre both good characters. Geez. You guys, this person just wants you to tip their post and theres already a million threads about PB vs. FP

Then go post in those threads and not in mine. I am not going to tell you again, don't post again in my topic. If you don't have an opinion I'm looking for, then go away, I will not be telling you again. Go post in a different topic.
Why didn't you just post in those topics instead of making another one?

Because I can, and I'm entitled to my opinion. What are you? The opinion police? Hell no you aren't.
You can voice your opinion in one of the other threads.

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Razuberii Myst
Rabid Hampters

Well unless they find a way to make it make sense in the story that's never gonna happen is it now? So might as well work with what they have. :U

Either way, I don't see them becoming official because of Flame Princess being unstable. And nothing really makes sense in Ooo anyway, if Finn can become a dang foot for an episode than he can become a flame elemental. :U

The episode with the foot thing was just a prank made by the Magic Man. Turning him into a flame elemental is changing his species. And they can find ways around the whole unstable thing and him getting burned. They have been so far even if it's only been a few episodes.

Fashionable Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
i love flame Princess

Fashionable Millionaire

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
too bad finn and flame princess cant hug each other, its forbidden love crying

Cranberry

Fire Princess is better and pretty! blaugh

Cranberry

too bad they can't hug

Dapper Loiterer

these luscious lumps

kimi doodles, i think you are really cool xD you always know exactly what to say. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you so much. ♥

Kimi Doodles
these luscious lumps

kimi doodles, i think you are really cool xD you always know exactly what to say. ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you so much. ♥

^^ yus.
I FUCCING LOVE FLAMEPRINCESS burning_eyes Hot to the touch heart i think they are better for eachother...PB thinks fin is a joke -_- just because he is younger.! She had her chance he liked her for SOOOOO long!!!!!!!! Thats RE-DOO-DOO-DICULOUS go Flame princess xp whee

Loyal Rabbit

Aivree
dragonlover5
I do like her better. shes not boring.

Yes! Thank you biggrin

In all honesty, I agree fully.
I just.. don't like PB as much. But.. Flame Princess brought some flair into the cartoon.
After she came, The fan base grew .

Feisty Guardian

18,365 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
So I adore Flame Princess and Finn because they have that whole middle school crush thing going on. You can't really compare Finn's relationship with PB to Fine's relationship with Flame Princess However. There is the fact that PB is years older than Finn and only loves him as a little brother (ignore the fact that they can touch without getting burned) On the other hand, Flame Princess and Finn are the same age and there is actually the potential for a real relationship there (once Finn gets past the whole human and fire elemental problem. That being said, I like PB for being a sensible science-oriented person, but I like Flame Princess more because her dramatic mood swings are entertaining. =)

Shy Smoker

fin should be with her cuz pb is older and has really not alot of interest in him but flame princess does ♥ atleast those are my thoughts ♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff