Welcome to Gaia! ::

BonnibeI Bubblegum
I mean, even though it's not going to happen because it's a kids show, I love them, and I think they're adorable. Maybe it's implied, but it's one of those sad relationships when they don't admit their feelings? I don't know, but... I love them. ;3

This is the perfect answer.
Its sad to think they won't let homo relationships be on the show. Its like they're calling it morally wrong, because come on, theres been kissing and frickin' pregnancy on the show. Even signs of a threesome in "All the little people". Why not?
I mean, Pen Ward isn't against it, the story boarders aren't, just the networks. Sad really.
Also, real homo people would be a little more accepted in the world if they allow it on a kids show.

Fluffy Trash

Xylia Daydream
BonnibeI Bubblegum
I mean, even though it's not going to happen because it's a kids show, I love them, and I think they're adorable. Maybe it's implied, but it's one of those sad relationships when they don't admit their feelings? I don't know, but... I love them. ;3

This is the perfect answer.
Its sad to think they won't let homo relationships be on the show. Its like they're calling it morally wrong, because come on, theres been kissing and frickin' pregnancy on the show. Even signs of a threesome in "All the little people". Why not?
I mean, Pen Ward isn't against it, the story boarders aren't, just the networks. Sad really.
Also, real homo people would be a little more accepted in the world if they allow it on a kids show.
I'm a bit tiffed about that, but the only one to blame would be the network, sadly. Oh and I agree that if they let it on kids shows it might become a bit more accepted, but there's still religions and other subjects in the matter that may fall into consideration as well, but cartoon shows, like these, could be a start.

I'd honestly be all up for these two to be a pairing. ninja
They should be a couple. Besides, there are not enough lesbian relationships on television in the US, UK and a lot of other countries.

PS. Do any Scandinavian countries, plus Iceland and Faroe Islands screen Adventure Time (with dubbing or subtitles)?

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
Stop with the 'It's a kid's show bullshit".
Spongebob is a kids show.
Adventure Time is not. The differences are vast. Each character on screen has different personality. There's plot in Adventure Time. Spongebob has no plot just random episodes thrown on a channel.
AT has character diversity, setting, character depth, and plot.

ANNND I think they make an adorable couple. Peebles should go for MarMar I mean since Finn is OBVIOUSLY with Flame Princess (♥ that girl).

&&& exactly. What the hell is wrong with having a homo relationship on the show?? Honestly! I agree with Xylia Daydream. Pregnancies, Threesomes, and Kissing have all been in it. Hell I'd prefer the homo over the Threesome part. .-.

What really threw me off was when Ice King went to Kiss MarMar I was like woah. woah stahp. stahp.

I wish MarMar and FP were in more episodes.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Well, they're not a couple so I have no thoughts.

Fashionable Genius

i think it's a great idea. i hope they do it.

Distinct Seeker

Never gonna happen. Grow up.
Yes. Yes, I do. gaia_diamond
jeatstream15
Dude this is like a kids show...

They deal with Cannibalism (Lemongrabs), father issues (Marceline), Alzheimer's (Ice King), and "nice guys" (Ricardio).

What makes you think homosexuality is something that couldn't be addressed as well? Hell, they even tackled transgender issues! (Princess Cookie)

In response to the 1st post, I think it's all in the subtext of the episodes where they are together. And I think that they are in a long-standing lover's tiff OR that they dated at one point and someone got too attached too quickly (probably Marcie).

Her Marceline's Significant Otter

Tricky Cat

HQuinny
jeatstream15

They deal with Cannibalism (Lemongrabs), father issues (Marceline), Alzheimer's (Ice King), and "nice guys" (Ricardio).

What makes you think homosexuality is something that couldn't be addressed as well? Hell, they even tackled transgender issues! (Princess Cookie)

In response to the 1st post, I think it's all in the subtext of the episodes where they are together. And I think that they are in a long-standing lover's tiff OR that they dated at one point and someone got too attached too quickly (probably Marcie).

A+ reply
Her Bonnibel
HQuinny
jeatstream15

A+ reply

Thanks!

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Misao Harada 1
No.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HQuinny
jeatstream15

Well you could read into things too much.

I agree if you want to make something like that it's not for a kids show. They aren't trying to influence kids within the other topics.

And about the transgender thing, no. Cookie he wanted to be a ruler (or something) and there are really no princes within the kingdom and PB was just a positive influence in his life no an advocator for transgenders.
That's like saying BMO is an advocate for transgender people because he is a boy or sometimes a girl.

Besides any subliminal messages will be ignored by children or influence them while considering such a controversial topic.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Naruverse
Never gonna happen. Grow up.

Thank you.
I like your avi.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
CzarinaJeannette
They should be a couple. Besides, there are not enough lesbian relationships on television in the US, UK and a lot of other countries.

PS. Do any Scandinavian countries, plus Iceland and Faroe Islands screen Adventure Time (with dubbing or subtitles)?

So what if there aren't?
Why should they be shoving that type of propaganda down our throats.

Yes, propaganda if we are against it, it's homophobia and what not.

People can do what they wan't but why ruin it for everyone else? Not everyone is approving so why can't this just be neutral?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff