Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Does anyone else feel like Pen Ward was trolling(my brother's choice of vocab) us with this episode? Like Hunson(Marceline's dad) gets all his powers from an evil amulet and he's really just fat and lazy. How did he even take over the Nightosphere?? Marceline probably has more power than him...

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,850 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Why did Marceline say she doesn't want to hang out with Finn anymore, after they get out of the Nightosphere? ;^; Just because her dad likes him?

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
T3h Jinji
Why did Marceline say she doesn't want to hang out with Finn anymore, after they get out of the Nightosphere? ;^; Just because her dad likes him?

I think she was only hanging out with F and J because she thought her dad didn't like them.

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Marceline was hypnotised by the amulet Her father gave her. It changed her into one of the most Chaotic Beasts. Also, Finn and Jake didnt remember because they were knocked out. Funny part about this: Jake's holdin a banana around the whole nightosphere, when its ear wax to the demons.
xd

Dapper Loiterer

I'm pretty sure it's a family business. I mean he said he was raised on that amulet, so obviously someone had to give it to him. Most likely his father or something.

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Kimi Doodles

I'm pretty sure it's a family business. I mean he said he was raised on that amulet, so obviously someone had to give it to him. Most likely his father or something.

Yeah, but like before that, people thought her dad was pure evil, so it's like wtf when we found out he wasn't it. confused Well at least I felt slightly disappointed.

Eternal Demigod

i was so confused the whole time!
Im glad that i DVR-ed it cuz i had to watch a few times sweatdrop

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Chaos and Butterflies

I DVRed it too.

Eternal Demigod

psychoprincess16
Chaos and Butterflies

I DVRed it too.

Gotta love the DVR 3nodding its the only way id get to watch anything anymore! lol

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oh really.

6,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Oh really.

Dapper Loiterer

psychoprincess16
Kimi Doodles

Yeah, but like before that, people thought her dad was pure evil, so it's like wtf when we found out he wasn't it. confused Well at least I felt slightly disappointed.

To be honest I love how this show tests us and shows that not everything is totally evil or totally good. Marceline was kind of the same way; when we first saw her she seemed like a sorta-bad-guy, then a few episodes later she just got cooler and "good"-er.
Guess it could be seen as a little disappointing to some people though. sweatdrop Adventure Time actually doesn't have many actual BAD guys other then The Lich.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
psychoprincess16
Does anyone else feel like Pen Ward was trolling(my brother's choice of vocab) us with this episode? Like Hunson(Marceline's dad) gets all his powers from an evil amulet and he's really just fat and lazy. How did he even take over the Nightosphere?? Marceline probably has more power than him...
I can see the wearer of the amulet being the one with the title of Lord of Evil, sure, he is fat and lazy like that because he is supposed to be a stereotypical dad who doesn't care much about his kid.

Marceline's mom was probably a vampire which would be why Marceline is more powerful than the powerless version of her dad.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
T3h Jinji
That is the stereotypical action of a teenaged girl, she won't like someone her dad likes.

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
Kimi Doodles
psychoprincess16
Kimi Doodles

To be honest I love how this show tests us and shows that not everything is totally evil or totally good. Marceline was kind of the same way; when we first saw her she seemed like a sorta-bad-guy, then a few episodes later she just got cooler and "good"-er.
Guess it could be seen as a little disappointing to some people though. sweatdrop Adventure Time actually doesn't have many actual BAD guys other then The Lich.

I don't see how she was originally evil? She was just getting rid of the squatters from her property?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff