Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Genius

Minerva de Sade
Mystic Onyx
The whole show is pretty silly, so it's still possible.
Maybe it's a fake arm. Or it grew back. Or science happened.
I doubt it as well, it's just that some seem to want to think it.

We could chalk it up to him being dead...if he didn't write about it on his bucket list.

User Image

As silly as the show could get, I think it would be kind of unoriginal and anticlimactic if they just did that. The writers are better than that.

OH SNAP. I did forget about the bucket list. :O

User Image
Turns out Finn's dad was the- No...no, it's Martin, apparently. At least until we're told otherwise.
Checked the wiki on impulse. Martin. Finn's wish dad.
Well, there goes all the fun in fan analysis! confused

Onyx takes note of these things. cool
Given how old Billy looked and the fact he fought and sealed away the Lich a long time ago, the guy was probably old as butts. Good chance he at least met Martin in passing at some point- and now I'm thinking both he and PB were in on Martin being sent to The Citadel.
Gah! So many things to think about in this show and so few clear answers!
They really need to cover what Martin did to end up there.

Cartoons. Srs bsns.

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Mystic Onyx
Turns out Finn's dad was the- No...no, it's Martin, apparently. At least until we're told otherwise.

Given how old Billy looked and the fact he fought and sealed away the Lich a long time ago, the guy was probably old as butts. Good chance he at least met Martin in passing at some point- and now I'm thinking both he and PB were in on Martin being sent to The Citadel.

Cartoons. Srs bsns.

User Image

Rule #1 of Wikis: They are all fan-made and need to be taken with a bit of salt. I check lots of wikis too, but I always sort of take it as "theory until proven fact" kind of thing. Especially where AT is involved.

Finn's dad from the Finn the Human episode does look a little like Martin, but only because of the beard. Martin has a completely different body type. Finn in that world had the same body type. (We could say that the difference in the eyes/nose is normal, because the same thing happened with Finn.) Though, this is all just me theorizing.

Well, The Citadel kept people in crystals, so Martin's most likely old as butts too. And Martin seems like a sleezy kind of guy. No doubt he got mixed up in some nasty stuff and got sent there.

User Image

Sarcastic Genius

Minerva de Sade
Mystic Onyx

Cartoons. Srs bsns.

User Image

Rule #1 of Wikis: They are all fan-made and need to be taken with a bit of salt. I check lots of wikis too, but I always sort of take it as "theory until proven fact" kind of thing. Especially where AT is involved.

Finn's dad from the Finn the Human episode does look a little like Martin, but only because of the beard. Martin has a completely different body type. Finn in that world had the same body type. (We could say that the difference in the eyes/nose is normal, because the same thing happened with Finn.) Though, this is all just me theorizing.

Well, The Citadel kept people in crystals, so Martin's most likely old as butts too. And Martin seems like a sleezy kind of guy. No doubt he got mixed up in some nasty stuff and got sent there.

User Image
Eh. Nothing is set in stone with AT, even when it is. I just go with what evidence looks good at the time.

Balding guy, single curly hair on top of his head, bearded, wide build(check the shoulders)...
Martin is Martin and Finn's wish had his family name as Merten...or however you'd spell it.
Even if wikis are bunk, they have a lot in common.

If Martin is old as butts, then that raises even more questions. Like, if he's Finn's dad, when did that happen? What happened to his mom? Are they magic? Is Finn even actually a human? Maybe he's a clone!

OG Capitalist

8,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Baby's building a tower into space..............

Sarcastic Genius

JuliaSilvermoon
Baby's building a tower into space...
To tear off his dad's arm...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items