Welcome to Gaia! ::

DanyTheMe
Oh also Pendelton said that the finale of season for has a few glimpses at the Mushroom War sooooo we have that to look forward to!
Hell yeah! the videos from before the war would definitely make seeing some in old videos possible.
You would have been better off just giving everyone the link to the Mushroom War wikia page.

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
whoa....... dude.........
Pikachew
You would have been better off just giving everyone the link to the Mushroom War wikia page.
No one would bother if I simply posted a link. I decided to just type out a quick paragraph for a few main points, augmented by pictures. It's quick, concise, and people are more likely to read the whole OP.
Yo Mamas Big Toe
whoa....... dude.........
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Umay Veileen's Husband

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
i'm hoping they cover the mushroom wars at some point. or at least some of it. but the creator of the show said that isn't something he wants to do

Lonely Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I already started this thread and no one answered! GRRRR! > sad
Marcy is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proxy Gawker

Mind ********.
Asmusei
Pikachew
No one would bother if I simply posted a link. I decided to just type out a quick paragraph for a few main points, augmented by pictures. It's quick, concise, and people are more likely to read the whole OP.

You wouldn't know unless you tried. You can't say "no one" when you didn't test it out. Eventually, someone's curiosity would get the better of them. Who knows? You could have been thanked for sharing a site that gives us all the information we need, but it's too late now.
Pikachew
Asmusei
Pikachew

You wouldn't know unless you tried. You can't say "no one" when you didn't test it out. Eventually, someone's curiosity would get the better of them. Who knows? You could have been thanked for sharing a site that gives us all the information we need, but it's too late now.
Funny when my fiance found an article, just today, about confliction of opinions; people always assume that they are right and we almost never accept that we may be wrong. Hell, we even over-estimate the truth as well, skewing things further out of proportion.

Lavish Hunter

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Signature Look 250

Creepy...

o.o
I love it 3nodding

Moonlight Raider

Gotta love the show's past,and that drinking game looks awesome.
I can't wait for more Mushroom War in episodes,hopefully season 4 will be enough for my curious self :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff