Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Princess Bubblegum turned to Jake, and smiled.

"Oh hello Jake, and yes I think this a party now."She replied,looking around all the others. Then she waved at the little snail.
Marceline crept up behind bubblegum and grabbed her shoulder. "Hey Bonnibel" She chuckled out loud.

User Image

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

"Ah!" Princess Bubblegum shouted.

Then she turned around and glared at Marceline. She always hated that nickname.
Flame Princess was walking around the forest, making the forest people angry with her unintentional fires, when she saw some commotion going around the treehouse. There were a few girls, a snail, and...grrr...that dog. That dog was mean, and annoying. Flame Princess sat on a rock a little ways away from the house and sulked. She saw that people were partying, and wanted to join too, but didn't want to talk to the mean Jake dog.

User Image

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
User Image

Princess turned to see Flame Princess, and then walked over to her.

"Please come join us."She said, smiling happily.
The firey girl jumped off her rock in surprise as the cheery pink princess asked her to join. Stamping on a fire she had started accidentally, she looked down nervously and said "No thanks. I don't want to party." Even though she did want to party, she really didn't want to talk with the mean Jake dog. She was sure that he was afraid of her, after that little incident where she almost burnt down his house.

User Image

7,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Flame Princessa
The firey girl jumped off her rock in surprise as the cheery pink princess asked her to join. Stamping on a fire she had started accidentally, she looked down nervously and said "No thanks. I don't want to party." Even though she did want to party, she really didn't want to talk with the mean Jake dog. She was sure that he was afraid of her, after that little incident where she almost burnt down his house.

User Image

*Late, I know..* (Jake) I overheard PB and Fire Princess talking and by the look on her face, I could tell she wanted to party. I stretched over to them. "Hey Fire Princess, come party!"

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageFinn walks in rubbing his cheek, from fighting a troll. "What the bazoobs man." he said walking in to the room and lit up when he saw Jake, PB, and FP. He ran next to them "Spamow!" he said cheerfully

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
DawnBerlitzPKMN
User Image

Princess turned to see Flame Princess, and then walked over to her.

"Please come join us."She said, smiling happily.

Proxy Gawker

((Is this a walk in... or what? o.0 ))

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Marceline the slut
(whatcha mean?)

Proxy Gawker

DawnBerlitzPKMN
Marceline the slut
(whatcha mean?)

Well.. It doesn't say anything. No profile skeletons or anything. Does that mean anyone can join? o__O

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
Marceline the slut
DawnBerlitzPKMN
Marceline the slut
(whatcha mean?)

Well.. It doesn't say anything. No profile skeletons or anything. Does that mean anyone can join? o__O
(Oh no I made a different topic and the characters came from that~)

Ruthless Ladykiller

((this roleplay is too cute! o3o))
(( are we doing the characters personality? or? ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff