Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DO you think we'll actually be able to see Finn's Dad or are we going to be faked out?

I am personally really excited for this episode.

I don't think that we'll get to deep during the 30 minute special.

Why do think that Finn's Dad gave him up?

Also, do you think that it will be fully revealed that Susan is Finn's mother and is a Human as well?

Let me know what you think.

yum_puddi yum_strawberry yum_puddi

Sarcastic Genius

Finn's dad is the Lich/possessed by the Lich.
As for why he left Finn, it'll probably be implied he left on an adventure...then turn out to be utter nonsense.
Alternate idea: Finn's dad is actually Finn from time travel adventures. emotion_awesome
(Because seriously, they love pulling both of those kinds of endings to stories.)

Susan is Finn's baby sister.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hmm... possibly Susan is Finn's sister older or younger or mother.... witch means someone on Finn's family is a fish person O//o\O

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mystic Onyx
As for why he left Finn, it'll probably be implied he left on an adventure...then turn out to be utter nonsense.
Alternate idea: Finn's dad is actually Finn from time travel adventures. emotion_awesome
(Because seriously, they love pulling both of those kinds of endings to stories.)

OMG. That sounds freaking amazing. Y'know I kinda forgot about the Lich for a little while.

Sarcastic Genius

II-Blaze Wolf-II
Hmm... possibly Susan is Finn's sister older or younger or mother.... witch means someone on Finn's family is a fish person O//oO
Finn is the product of pure breeding!
He came from generations of mutants and is the first in the return of humans!
emotion_dowant

Sarcastic Genius

cows_make_milk
Mystic Onyx

OMG. That sounds freaking amazing. Y'know I kinda forgot about the Lich for a little while.
Judging by the commercials, it all takes place near Prismo's place, or at least involves him in some way.
Last we saw the Lich, he was left confused at Prismo's cube, so it stands to reason he may have run off elsewhere to do Lich stuff.
It would also make sense that when Finn saw Billy in the stars, perhaps that was actually the Lich trying to trick Finn into coming there so he could find a way back to Ooo.

Again though...it could be "I'm gonna see my dad" and then the ending is 100% pure nonsense.
Not his dad, his dad left to do a thing and forgot to go home, dad is alive but frozen, dad is actually a cow, etc.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mystic Onyx
cows_make_milk
Mystic Onyx

Judging by the commercials, it all takes place near Prismo's place, or at least involves him in some way.
Last we saw the Lich, he was left confused at Prismo's cube, so it stands to reason he may have run off elsewhere to do Lich stuff.
It would also make sense that when Finn saw Billy in the stars, perhaps that was actually the Lich trying to trick Finn into coming there so he could find a way back to Ooo.

Again though...it could be "I'm gonna see my dad" and then the ending is 100% pure nonsense.
Not his dad, his dad left to do a thing and forgot to go home, dad is alive but frozen, dad is actually a cow, etc.

That is very logical. I never thought to think of that.
Mystic Onyx
II-Blaze Wolf-II
Hmm... possibly Susan is Finn's sister older or younger or mother.... witch means someone on Finn's family is a fish person O//oO
Finn is the product of pure breeding!
He came from generations of mutants and is the first in the return of humans!
emotion_dowant
[/quote

But if he's the first return of the human then what is Finn's dad going to be.. a fish person or the lich? question

Fuzzy Bloodsucker

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
I cannot wait! I hope that he has only 1 arm because that arm thing is really getting to me lately emotion_8c

Im so happy for that episode!

Dangerous Visionary

I just hope it doesn't cost an arm to see one's father. emotion_awesome

Divorced Widow

8,675 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I cant wait to see the episode tomorrow its going to be an adventure!!!

I believe Finn's dad is an epic hero or a demi god and he and his wife was chilling in the forest and then they get jumped and they dropped finn while they were fighting, finn's mom died and the dad was captured and finn gets found by Jake's parents.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Miss-dark8607
I just hope it doesn't cost an arm to see one's father. emotion_awesome

OMG that's perfect. I know it's supposed to be a Shoko related thing but that'd be cool if his dad did have one arm too.

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Assassin Of the Year

I believe Finn's dad is an epic hero or a demi god and he and his wife was chilling in the forest and then they get jumped and they dropped finn while they were fighting, finn's mom died and the dad was captured and finn gets found by Jake's parents.

I should really start thinking more because I never think of these things. I'm just too excited that I just want to know why he left and if there is anything to do with Susan. If it is really Finn's dad that we meet I'm sure he'll most likely ask on of those questions.

I'm just glad that we don't have to wait super long to see watch this new season premiere.

Divorced Widow

8,675 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
cows_make_milk
Assassin Of the Year

I should really start thinking more because I never think of these things. I'm just too excited that I just want to know why he left and if there is anything to do with Susan. If it is really Finn's dad that we meet I'm sure he'll most likely ask on of those questions.

I'm just glad that we don't have to wait super long to see watch this new season premiere.

Dont put yourself down little lady, I believe you made great hypothesis about finn's dad and we just got to wait and see til tomorrow at 630/ 530 central LOL

Bashful Gawker

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Assassin Of the Year
cows_make_milk
Assassin Of the Year

Dont put yourself down little lady, I believe you made great hypothesis about finn's dad and we just got to wait and see til tomorrow at 630/ 530 central LOL

Thanks, lol I can't wait!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces