Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMFG, I've had such a fluffed up day with my grandmas car dying and dealing with rotten people. But just saw the preview for the new episode and they mentioned the Ice king and Marceline being somehow connected as well as his Marceline wig from HJSPart2. I am so so so excited. I hope this episode delves a bit more into pre mushroom war.
Thanks Simon for tipping me but seriously guys has anyone else seen this promo yet?

Sensational Warlock

I just saw it. Again. I've watched the promo so many times. This episode is going to be so math.
Callie Blackwell
I just saw it. Again. I've watched the promo so many times. This episode is going to be so math.

I know right? I am so excited.. I mean I have Walking Dead on Sunday and then Adventure Time and Regular Show on Monday..

Sensational Warlock

AnastasiaRomanov245
Callie Blackwell

I know right? I am so excited.. I mean I have Walking Dead on Sunday and then Adventure Time and Regular Show on Monday..
s**t, walking dead is on Sunday? Yus! This is going to be the best start to a week ever. Don't watch the Regular show, I actually catch all my Adventure Time online, no cartoon network, so I'll just be circling the website like a hawk until it's posted.
Callie Blackwell
AnastasiaRomanov245
Callie Blackwell

s**t, walking dead is on Sunday? Yus! This is going to be the best start to a week ever. Don't watch the Regular show, I actually catch all my Adventure Time online, no cartoon network, so I'll just be circling the website like a hawk until it's posted.

Yep this weekend mark third season opening of walking dead. I love both regular show and adventure time.. I love the contrast between the two shows.

Gracious Seeker

I love in the animatic how Ice King says, "I get the princesses and you get whatever it is you're into." Very sneaky, guys... very sneaky. A little bit of lampshade hanging right there, alluding to PB and Marceline fans.

Sensational Warlock

MistressSpectra
    I love in the animatic how Ice King says, "I get the princesses and you get whatever it is you're into." Very sneaky, guys... very sneaky. A little bit of lampshade hanging right there, alluding to PB and Marceline fans.
I loved that line too. This is just the best show.
I ship the Hell out of Bubbline, but I would honestly laugh so hard if this episode is full of little nudges towards the fans, like the one in the promo, and then right at the end we're trolled by that leaked "I love him..." storyboard panel, with the reference aimed at Ice King. It would be such a hilarious and rage-worthy a** move to pull. lol

Shipping aside though; I can't wait for this episode. Marceline and Ice King's interaction looks like it's going to be hilarious, we're apparently going to be getting another song and we're -hopefully- going to be learning more about both the pre-mushroom war characters and the war itself. Roll on Monday! emotion_dowant

Questionable Friend

I love Sugarless Gum.... but I don't think it'll happen.... and I only ship them because they look cute together. emotion_awesome

But anyway, I never been this excited for a Monday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff